打印 上一主题 下一主题

语风和妈妈一起成长

[复制链接]
421#
发表于 2009-6-22 15:35:41 | 只看该作者

re:[QUOTE][b]下面引用由[u]vi...

下面引用由vivian发表的内容:
他绝对不是个底子很差的孩子,加上细心的妈妈慈爱的爸爸,语风的未来是乐观的。唯一要注意的是妈妈不要太焦虑。

vivian说得真好,这也是我想说的。语风宝宝这么小,一方面不必担心过多,另外一方面,你们这么关心他,积极与他互动,那绝对是有百利而无一害。所以,一定要开开心心地,你高兴了,就可以更好地与宝宝互动,他就会用自己的进步让你更开心!
回复

使用道具 举报

422#
发表于 2009-6-22 18:48:39 | 只看该作者

re:Vivian和考拉娘说的,也是俺想说的。

Vivian和考拉娘说的,也是俺想说的。
回复

使用道具 举报

423#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-6-22 23:07:35 | 只看该作者

re:感谢楼上多位朋友的关心和鼓励。补...

感谢楼上多位朋友的关心和鼓励。

补充一下: 评估的时候我因为居心有些不良,凡是不确定的都答否,而回来检查好几个项目他是会做的(如在纸上乱画,小块东西放入口之类的)。我还说他不会指认爸爸妈妈,周末发现,家里来了朋友,尽管只教了一遍他"XX叔叔/XX阿姨是谁" 也可以准确的指认,连他们的名字也记得很清楚。物品的指认也明显进步。所以我想他的实际发展水平会好过评估结果。

正如vivian所说的,他不是个底子很差的孩子,这一点我和我们的babysitter也这样认为。

另外他的养育环境到目前为止都不是很好,我从语风出生到现在情绪一直不稳定。相对应的,我和宝宝的亲子关系也不稳定。这一点是必须要继续改善的,它比提高我的干涉水平更为重要。

虽然进行了干涉,但是因为自己的实际操作能力实在很差,所以我知道我对他的帮助有限,用老虎娘的话说是觉得自己"耽误"了孩子,所以我想这方面他也有提升的空间。

回复

使用道具 举报

424#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-6-22 23:14:08 | 只看该作者

re:我一直认为语风的社会性不差,因为他对小朋...

我一直认为语风的社会性不差,因为他对小朋友感兴趣。上周五的一次观察让我改变了看法。Babysitter带一个小姐姐来我家,他遵从我们的指令亲了她之后,就一直在观察和玩她的头发,而小姐姐是看他的眼睛的。所以小孩子对别人的兴趣,如果不表现在看眼睛,而表现在看嘴巴,头发,衣服,玩具这些东西上,不是好现象。我这个粗心的妈妈,到现在才发现真相。
回复

使用道具 举报

425#
发表于 2009-6-22 23:16:21 | 只看该作者

re:语风妈妈,孩子过了一岁半,各方面会不一样...

语风妈妈,孩子过了一岁半,各方面会不一样的飞速发展,也会听指令的。感觉他现在有点像一岁半之前的小米。不用太着急了,而且他干预早,肯定比小米姐姐更强多了。
回复

使用道具 举报

426#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-6-22 23:23:22 | 只看该作者

re:[QUOTE][b]下面引用由[u]小米...

下面引用由小米妈妈发表的内容:

语风妈妈,孩子过了一岁半,各方面会不一样的飞速发展,也会听指令的。感觉他现在有点像一岁半之前的小米。不用太着急了,而且他干预早,肯定比小米姐姐更强多了。

谢谢小米妈妈吉言! 才看了小米的帖子,眼红S了。[EM20]
回复

使用道具 举报

427#
发表于 2009-6-23 22:30:11 | 只看该作者

re:嗯,语风妈妈要更加自信哟,你就是孩子的引...

嗯,语风妈妈要更加自信哟,你就是孩子的引路人呀,呵呵,带着孩子天天进步吧。另外,Vivian的话很对呀,你自己也要轻松上阵,别老想着过去如何如何,你说呢?
回复

使用道具 举报

428#
发表于 2009-6-24 02:42:51 | 只看该作者

re:已经不公开交流训练的细节了,为语风妈破例...

已经不公开交流训练的细节了,为语风妈破例,哈哈,贡献91个小锦囊。ABA训练里,这些小互动是当作强化物,为了让孩子笑的。语风妈试一下,看有没有语风喜欢的。可以在生活中跟他玩,也可以在他正确指认了叔叔阿姨之后作为奖励。上英文了,如果你用德文版,我也有。

REINFORCEMENT IDEAS

1. Give "go play" and pull child back to you by back of shirt. Do
several times. It usually builds a smile and a lot of times when you
don't grab the shirt the child will back up to you to do so.
2. "I'm gonna eat your toes!" take child's foot toward your mouth with pretend chomp with sounds-- every kid I work with likes this one.  Doesn't seem to make a difference in child has rec. language or not--just the anticipation. After first or second time of trying to pull away with laughter, child usually gives you other foot.
3. Say, "do this" and make roar sound. When child does, act terrified and falls off chair. May take a few “do this”s but most kids love the idea of making you react.
4. Instructor head into child stomach, tickly burrowing of head—real laughter zone.
5. Wind up your hand like its a toy until your wrist hurts (almost)—use cranking sound effects-then let it go and flap your hand wildly over the table and child in flip flop motion.
6. Fall asleep and snore loudly on child's lap then wake up suddenly for the school bell--ding ding ding.
7. Do emotions like mad---rrrrrr---sad--real sappy boo hoo hoo and drip water on face for tears (all very fake) happy----with the happy song and dance. Sad has been number one requested for the last three years—I guess I got the drama right.
8. Say give me five or high five but lose your hand in your sleeve—have child help you find then lose other hand, etc.
9. Poland spring water bottle above child's head---tilt ever so slightly in anticipatory way--drop droplet. Most kids dig this big time. Fair play however is allowing them to get you and they are usually less reserved about the amount they drop!
10. Lean over until child leans on your back then pick them up, hanging behind you, "where is (child)?" "(Child's name)--where aaaarrrreeee you?"
11. Wear a hooded sweatshirt with a drawstring and make your head disappear as you tighten string. Ask child to help to get you out.
12. Bubble gum--4 out of 5 dentists recommend chewing sugarless gum between trials.... Just kidding, but a big bubble with a big pop is a big reinforcer for most.
13. Hand grenade deliverance of primary reinforcers. Instead of giving an M&M, pretend to send it through the air with a whistling sound until it gets to child's mouth then explodes (i.e. you make exploding sound)
14. Smell feet w/ dramatic PU and pass out on floor. Most children will proceed to put their feet in he proximity of your nose real soon.
15. Put child on table for some break dancing. Lay child's stomach on table w/head toward you and feet away. Put left hand by feet and right by head to generate a pretty good right moving spin.
16. Make child fly on your feet. Then say, "it's Barney's turn" and make Barney fly on feet, then child again, etc. (bonus--intro to turn taking)
17. Pick up telephone--it's for you, (child)--add in dialog.
18. Say "raise arms" then tickle.
19. Have child push your nose and have your tongue come out--pull left ear, tongue goes right and vice versa
20. Make Barney, Buzz, or Woody doll do trials
21. Look for the "tickles".  "Where'd they go?  Oh tickles come out. Wait, there they are."  Then find the tickle spot
22. Turn table to side with legs toward you hide until child stands up to find you then either roar or act scared
23. Disco
24. "I hope I don't drop you..." with child in arms then pretty low to floor with whew! Thank goodness
25. The table is a tent when you put a blanket over it, crawl underneath in chase mode or hiding
26. Swing cardboard in front of child to create wind.
27. Put socks on child's hands then say "do this" and clap or other wacky commands.
28. Oh you want a (food) in your ear? Nooooooo.  In your nose? Noooo.  On your head?  Nooooo.  Oh, in your mouth!
29. Put child on lap "Mr. Froggy's sitting on a rock, along comes
Instructor and the Froggy goes "kerplop!"  Throw child on couch or beanbag chair.
30. Thumb wrestle
31. Sing Barry Manilow songs "Copa Cabana" brings out the dancing side in us all...(C'mon, admit it)
32. Give raspberry's to the belly and or fake tickly kissed to the
ticklish part of the neck.
33. Hair Torture- lay child down and gently sweep your hair over their face with "oh, no" or whatever thing to let them know it is coming.
34. Pillow fights
35. Put child on lap, facing away from you, for motorcycle ride. Use your fists as handle bars and rev up. Go around curves by leaning child left or right with all important motorcycle sounds. Then crash!
36. The palm as monster. Draw a monster on your palm. Use other hand to hold wrist of monster palm so it can't get you. However, we all know monster palm is stronger. Elicit child's help to get rid of monster palm.
37. Have child feed you.
38. Do "shall we dance" from the King and I with the dance where you just walk one way, then turn your body and cheeks and walk the other way. I can't remember the name of dance
39. Put tape over your mouth and try to talk--or pretend you're trying to keep your hand from covering your mouth but can't.
40. Macarena
41. I have a secret then raspberries to the ear
42. "Jump" by Van Halen with a model. My kids and I don't know if there are explicit lyrics---we just jump when he tells us to.

43. Line your chairs up next to each other and go for a car ride.
Seatbelts on. Check left and right for traffic, beep the horn, etc.
44. Achey breaky heart
45. Roll up tightly in blanket and give “come here".  Don't do with a child who won't delineate the difference between silliness of situation.
46. Pull child by blanket wrapped around his/her waist in circles then "nope we gotta go left, no right, left..."
47. I'm a little teapot but have water pour out on just tip me over and pour me out.
48. Aladdin’s magic carpet. Put child on towel or blanket and pull them across floor.
49. Hit child's chest (gently please) with alternating palms so they can hear the funny difference between making a sound with reverberation.
50. Play kick the can.
51. Water the plants.
52. Imitate child--child says uh and puts hand on table and you do.
After a while child realizes he can run the show in reinforcement.
53. Elevator rides: pick him up - "First floor!" - higher - "Second
floor" - "Do you want to go to the third floor?" Then, "Oh no, the
elevator is going sideways!"
54. Chair rides (I didn't invent this, but boy does it work!): "Fasten
your seatbelt! Hold on to the chair!" Begin to lift chair off ground
slowly. If child is fearful, go slow, but keep pushing with an eye on
His face - you may be amazed at how quickly he'll ask for more. Warning, this can result in injury to either of you - only for the strong!
55. Chair tipping (same warnings!): "Fasten your seatbelt! Hold on to the chair!" Tip back just a bit at first. Next time a bit more.
56. Piggyback rides: Go some place fun (imaginary!). Watch out for the potholes in the road!
57. Spiders with your hand: let him SPLAT!
58. (Pretend) removing body parts: "I got your nose - I'll put it in my pocket - want it back?" Mix up your nose and his nose, ears, trade fingers with the cat.
59. Stuffing stuffed animals down the back of his shirt, up his pants leg, in his sleeves.
60. Pick up by the pits for a big spin (don't fall over!)
61. Also learned from a master - the face pump-up: "Pump me up!" (Mimic two-handed bicycle pump while inflating cheeks). Now you can't talk, but hold his hands and have him POP your mouth. Next time, pretend you have a leak and have him plug it.
62. "Hot hands": his hands on yours, he has to pull them away before you can slap them.
63. Hand game: hand over hand over hand over hand - flat or on a pole, as you would do when choosing 'firsts' with a baseball bat.
64. Crack an egg on his head: no, not a real egg! - One fist on top, hit it with the palm of your other hand, then both hands 'dribble' down his face - yuck!
65. Borrow science tricks: baking soda dropped into vinegar makes a nice fizz!
66. Musical chairs or silly dancing then FREEZE! When the music stops.
67. Borrow magic tricks: pull a candy out of his ear.
68. Electroshock (simulated please!): use your fists as 'shock pads'
anywhere on his body - or have him do it to you and get very silly.
69. "Glomulator": draw buttons on paper, have him press one - it makes you "glom" (make something up!) press another one, you stop, another, you hop. He never knows quite what will happen.
70. Silly noises, may accompany pump-up (above)
71. Blowing or saying silly things into a cup to hear the echo
72. Tickles
73. Kisses
74. Holding his ankles and gently stomping his feet on the floor
75. Raspberries on his palm
76. Singing a line of a favorite song
77. Shaking his chair like an earthquake
78. Anything that makes him anticipate: crawling a "spider" up his arm then quickly tickling him under the chin while making sounds that indicate "I'm coming to get you...."
79. Massage
80. Manipulating his arms and legs so he is "swimming" or doing a "cheer" for himself
81. Turning him chair into a "rocket" which lifts off after a countdown
82. Singing silly songs while you bounce him on your knee
83. Singing songs using his name within the song
84. Having his stuffed animals jump and cheer for him
85. Using a puppet which nibbles on his toes and fingers
86. "Chopping" tomatoes on his back
87. Whispering something silly in his ear
88. Hanging his upside down and pretending he's a broom
89. Imitating lines and characters from his favorite movies or cartoons, i.e. Pumba saying "Hakuna matata" or Donald Duck saying "That was just wonderful"
90. Having his push an imaginary button to turn on a "kissing machine"
91. Playing chase games

回复

使用道具 举报

429#
发表于 2009-6-24 14:59:31 | 只看该作者

re:沾语风妈妈的光得到大天使的锦囊,多谢了!...

沾语风妈妈的光得到大天使的锦囊,多谢了!

语风妈妈,既然评估时你比较苛刻,小语风的实际发展水平肯定好过评估结果,所以别太看重这个结论。我也觉得你的情绪有欠稳定,语风的社会性不应只凭一个情况而论,应该综合起来看。语风那次捧一把土给小哥哥肯定是为了讨好他而不是讨好他的头发或眼睛吧。抱抱,用jiaming的话安慰你,坚强!镇定!
回复

使用道具 举报

430#
发表于 2009-6-24 15:13:18 | 只看该作者

re:[QUOTE][B]下面引用由[U]女儿...

下面引用由[U]女儿是天使[/U]发表的内容:上英文了,如果你用德文版,我也有。.

你的,上中文版的,快快的!哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

431#
发表于 2009-6-24 16:57:26 | 只看该作者

re:语风跟妈妈情感好,用你的家牵制他,进步肯...

语风跟妈妈情感好,用你的家牵制他,进步肯定好快。别太看重这个结果,更不能因为这个报告影响情绪,我对语风有信心!
语风妈妈真是有个有魅力的人!!!

回复

使用道具 举报

432#
发表于 2009-6-24 23:29:29 | 只看该作者

re:语风妈妈,我们小子做过多次的诊断以及评估...

语风妈妈,我们小子做过多次的诊断以及评估,都是“发育迟缓”。但因我的干预不及时,所以现在程度较差。

虽然是发育迟缓,但是我的孩子在三四岁时还是发生了一些变化,比如情感的倒退,自我意识的倒退,对陌生环境的恐惧等等,都是那时发生的,虽然现在不明就理,但是想想,在那些时候是应该对他多些关爱的。所以孩子的康复,任重而道远,一定要打起精神来。流泪,决定不了他的进步;微笑,能影响他的情绪。

还有一点体会:孩子周围的人对他的接纳度,情绪,对他影响很深,并且能影响他的进步。所以我们不光要学习,要智慧,还要乐观,乐观的看待我们的孩子,看待我们孩子的未来。

回复

使用道具 举报

433#
发表于 2009-6-25 11:45:07 | 只看该作者

re:和蜜橙妈妈同问,有没有中文版啊,呵呵!

和蜜橙妈妈同问,有没有中文版啊,呵呵!
回复

使用道具 举报

434#
发表于 2009-6-26 11:51:57 | 只看该作者

re:总是能从语风妈妈的地里收到很多宝。跟楼上...

总是能从语风妈妈的地里收到很多宝。跟楼上的妈妈一样,要中文版啊。

同时也跟语风妈妈分享一个小游戏,贴在我家自留地里的。(但语风不讲中文,不知道用不用得上?呵呵)

在这里跟大家分享一个在早教班学来的小游戏,包饺子。

1.让宝宝躺在妈妈前面,妈妈坐着,面对面,先是说“檊檊皮,和和面”,妈妈双手在宝宝肚子上按摩
2.“揉揉面,捏捏边”,妈妈捏宝宝的小腿,从上到下,左右两边。
3.“剁三下”,妈妈把手做成刀的形状,在宝宝腿上剁几下。
4.“翻一翻,煮一煮”,妈妈拉宝宝的手,把宝宝左右翻动。
5.“捞起饺子沥沥水”,妈妈抱起宝宝,把宝宝从上到下抖动,做沥水的动作。
6.“尝尝饺子香不香”,妈妈亲宝宝的小脸,还要夸张的说,好香好香!

林峰很喜欢妈妈这样跟他玩,而且妈妈每次唱到翻一翻的时候,他就会自己先把身体翻过去了。

回复

使用道具 举报

435#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-6-30 16:41:49 | 只看该作者

re:谢谢楼上众多朋友的关心和鼓励,真诚的感谢...

谢谢楼上众多朋友的关心和鼓励,真诚的感谢你们。

很多天没有上来写点东西了,这期间语风的眼睛出现了新的问题让我忧心忡忡。与此相比,他的神经系统的那些问题对我而言算不了什么事情了。

没有心情继续这个帖子,今天想想,还是要给关心语风的阿姨叔叔们一个交待,不应该这样无声无息的消失。因为在这里,我曾收获了许多的关爱和温暖。

这里小宝宝的情况我看着都很好,大家一定要有信心。

也许合适的时候,我会回来继续向大家报告语风的成长,和你们分享养育孩子的快乐和艰辛。

再次感谢所有给我留过言以及和我用悄悄话交流过的朋友们,谢谢你们。

祝愿天下所有的孩子健康快乐的成长。
回复

使用道具 举报

436#
发表于 2009-6-30 17:00:15 | 只看该作者

re:唉唉,大家别跟我起哄啊,我跟嘟嘟妈开玩笑...

唉唉,大家别跟我起哄啊,我跟嘟嘟妈开玩笑呢。吓得嘟妈“悄我”说:中文版,这次真没有。 实在看不明白,我就金山词霸的干活了。

回复

使用道具 举报

437#
发表于 2009-6-30 17:07:40 | 只看该作者

re:[QUOTE][B]下面引用由[U]语风...

下面引用由[U]语风妈妈[/U]发表的内容: 很多天没有上来写点东西了,这期间语风的眼睛出现了新的问题让我忧心忡忡。与此相比,他的神经系统的那些问题对我而言算不了什么事情了。

那么漂亮的一双眼睛,天妒吧?其实,对于我们的宝贝,无论是眼睛问题,还是神经系统问题,都是那么的让人揪心。小波,想写的时候,就上来说说,想倾诉的时候,就联系我们,倒一倒你的苦水,千万不要自己独自隐忍着。
  主保守!

回复

使用道具 举报

438#
发表于 2009-6-30 20:30:46 | 只看该作者

re:我倒是有点体会语风妈妈的感觉,只要不苦不...

我倒是有点体会语风妈妈的感觉,只要不苦不痛,就算独自快乐也好~~~

语风和语风妈妈加油!

祈祷~~
回复

使用道具 举报

439#