注册 (请写明注册原因,12小时内通过审核)
楼主: kwenma2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

苦尽甘来---世界上最好的DAN!医生:儿子生物疗法记录

[复制链接]
3201#
发表于 2011-5-11 04:14:20 | 只看该作者

re:我还是老话,小K妈的进步,赶不上小K的进...

我还是老话,小K妈的进步,赶不上小K的进步.这句话恐怕会犯下众怒的,以我之见,小K妈就应该从现在的实践中彻底洗脑,小K的状况不能再拿这个圈子里的杠杆来套,甚至来担心.以我和小K那么一点点的接触来说,我觉得你们完全应该以跳出这个圈子的标准来看待他,不能再以老眼光看人.我到是建议你们现在可以考虑给他找个心理医生或精神科医生了,不是去看病治病的,而是让他去和医生交谈,一对一的交谈,这样会从另外一个方面来锻炼他的语言及思维能力.而在家里,因为家长太了解他了,慢慢地与孩子之间就形成了一个定势,不一定所有的问题都会显露出来的.
回复

使用道具 举报

3202#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-11 04:37:59 | 只看该作者

re:谢谢大家的鼓励和祝福!JJMUM, BB...

谢谢大家的鼓励和祝福!JJMUM, BBMOM, 阿力妈妈,EAN妈妈,小Y妈妈,小J妈妈,外加两个爸爸:老F和OVERGAME。

嗯,两个爸爸的话让我深思。OVERGAME的话说到了我的心坎上,他每次都以他的丰富的经历来点拨我,让我有了新的目标!老F嘛,呵呵,从另外一个侧面对我明着“批评”,其实是为俺们小K着想,所以俺们是心中有数,心知肚明滴,感谢的话就不说啦,下次请你吃汪汪的红烧牛肉面!

其实小K还是有很多不足,只是最近的确进步开始加快了。这一点让我欣慰,但是思维还是欠缺,容我以后慢慢道来。这会得带他踢足球去了,今天第一次,不能迟到!足球,这些大运动,他还差得远。。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

3203#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-11 05:58:04 | 只看该作者

re:关于地板时光资料,我没有专门的,只是以前...

关于地板时光资料,我没有专门的,只是以前以琳网上当下来的中文书,你们搜搜应该有。另外就是以前买的英文版本。RDI我有咨询师,所以加入了RDI系统。
回复

使用道具 举报

3204#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-11 06:12:13 | 只看该作者

re:[QUOTE][b]下面引用由[u]hu...

下面引用由huangyu1971发表的内容:

K妈:
    孩子禁食3周了,科克曼DMG2颗、叶酸+B63颗、PRO鱼油2颗、多维2.5、锌1颗、VD1滴、消化酶3颗以及护肝的御惠灵芝1颗都在用,期间有过腹胀腹痛等反应,用了中药调理。我感觉近...

因为禁食,所以基本的营养补充剂还是需要的,比如钙镁等。另外补充剂如果剂量超过孩子身体的承受力,也会造成负担。所以每一种补充剂从小剂量开始,找出自己孩子适合的量。
回复

使用道具 举报

3205#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-11 12:56:57 | 只看该作者

re:在小K的苦苦哀求下,今天去看他在校的gy...

在小K的苦苦哀求下,今天去看他在校的gym课表演。全年级每个班出一半孩子表演。整体还行。中间插曲回到小K的那封信上。我恰巧晚去,靠进门的座位在小K班主任旁边。于是挨着做。当helen,就是小K写信的女孩出场时,班主任另外一边的女孩R大叫helen,于是班主任回过头来问我,"这个就是小K的女朋友?",我知道她指的是那封信,于是说是!结果旁边那个女孩立即不满,说:"不,我是!"这个女孩跟helen都是到我们家多次玩过,非常漂亮正宗的外国女孩。她说完眼睛盯着我。搞得我只好说:你是,你是!

呵呵,真没有想到,居然还有人争当小K的女朋友!哈哈,我当时心里那鸡冻啊!
回复

使用道具 举报

3206#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-11 21:01:41 | 只看该作者

re:小记一下,前天他想我去看他学校gym体操...

小记一下,前天他想我去看他学校gym体操表演。我说那是在白天,妈妈要上班,没有空。他说:"人家小朋友的妈妈都去,为什么你不去?"我说他们妈妈不上班啊。小K说:"上次我们恐龙作品展览你就没有去。妈妈,我求你了!"话说到着里,我心里突然觉得对不起他了,是啊,工作的目的是干什么啊?用我们老板的话说是为了家庭的快乐!如果只是工作而忽视了快乐,那不是很没有意思?虽然最近工作很忙,当天才请假带他去Dr. Buie那里了,我还是答应了他。

他现在比较会说理由来跟你谈判negotiate了。回头我写写他这方面的进步。
回复

使用道具 举报

3207#
发表于 2011-5-11 22:54:58 | 只看该作者

re:[QUOTE][B]下面引用由[U]kw...

下面引用由[U]kwenma2[/U]发表的内容:

在小K的苦苦哀求下,今天去看他在校的gym课表演。全年级每个班出一半孩子表演。整体还行。中间插曲回到小K的那封信上。我恰巧晚去,靠进门的座位在小K班主任旁边。于是挨着做。当helen,就是小K写信的女...

我哭啊!人家大奔,我泪奔啊。
擦干眼泪,好好想一想也就想通了,用老F的话来理解,就是小K和石头不是同一品种的,真的。当时见小K我心里就清楚认识的,只是总还想做白日梦。

想当初石头要和我一个同事的孩子结婚,他们是同学。
结果孩子娘找到我家论理,我赔礼道歉,但扛不住石头再犯。
女孩娘找了我们系的主任和书记论理,要他们担保石头不可以再提和她女儿结婚的事,她丢不起这个人。书记和主任吓得不敢担保。
结果就是女孩娘联络了12个家长写了联名信给学校,要求石头退学。
我可怜啊!!
但是你看看人家小K,竟然女孩抢着做他女朋友,而且女孩娘好像也是引以为荣的事情。
想起M伟人的话:群众的眼睛雪亮。
回复

使用道具 举报

3208#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-11 23:18:55 | 只看该作者

re:[QUOTE][b]下面引用由[u]方静...

下面引用由方静发表的内容:

我哭啊!人家大奔,我泪奔啊。
擦干眼泪,好好想一想也就想通了,用老F的话来理解,就是小K和石头不是同一品种的,真的。当时见小K我心里就清楚认识的,只是总还想做白日梦。

想当初石头要和...

哎呀,不必泪奔,我让小K帮你擦梨花雨![EM14]

我想这是国情和社会的环境造成的。开始我还是很担心小K惹祸了,结果好像老美不CARE,还觉得好玩。KAREN昨天给我EMAIL,里面还提到一个小女孩(小学一年级)在秋千上自己编的歌曲是某男孩和女孩DATING并且KISS。听见我就想,现在的孩子不得了!

小k不能跟石头相比的。石头哥哥是我们小K努力的榜样!
回复

使用道具 举报

3209#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-13 05:18:19 | 只看该作者

re:担心小K前天被TICK咬了,而且...

担心

小K前天被TICK咬了,而且恰巧是那种让人得LYME DISEASE病的DEER TICK。我发现是TICK的头已经钻进他的皮肤下面了。结果我把它取了出来,但是虫被我弄破了。当时我处理完马上给医生办公室打电话,希望他们处理。结果他们说现在就观察,不上抗生素。LYME DISEASE是很严重的病严重到会影响神经系统。而且后来看了网上说一定不能弄破否则怕毒素进入人体。所以昨天晚上我几乎没有睡觉,一早带小K去医生那里希望他们看一下伤口和处理。结果他们还是不处理,仍然观察,然后3周后去查血如果是,再上3周抗生素。他们认为这样不会耽误病程(如果感染了的话),但是我查网上说是要尽快服用抗生素。唉,现在我只有祈祷小K一切安好了!
回复

使用道具 举报

3210#
发表于 2011-5-13 08:19:52 | 只看该作者

re:K妈妈受惊了!这些小虫子最讨厌了,我自己...

K妈妈受惊了!这些小虫子最讨厌了,我自己也被叮过呢,都没处理,大部分都没事。看下面:

The risk of getting a tick-borne disease is small if the tick is removed soon after it becomes attached. Deer ticks must remain attached one to two days to transmit Lyme disease, and about one day for the other diseases.

小心还是不会错,但应该不是个问题。
回复

使用道具 举报

3211#
发表于 2011-5-13 09:19:45 | 只看该作者

re:这种虫子真是烦人。好在小K妈处理的及时,...

这种虫子真是烦人。好在小K妈处理的及时,肯定不会有事的。

Tick Feeding and Pathogen Transmission

First 48 hours: Tick penetrates and prepares bite site
After 48 hours: Rapid uptake of blood

Probability of Lyme disease transmisson is very low during the first 48 hours of feeding but rapidly increase after 48 hours. Always check for and remove ticks as soon as possible

Safe Tick Removal

Use forceps or tweezers
Grasp the tick close to the skin
Pull out S-L-O-W-L-Y and steadlly
Do not squeeze the tick
Use antiseptic on the bite
Wash hands
回复

使用道具 举报

3212#
发表于 2011-5-13 10:04:11 | 只看该作者

re:K妈还挺专业的, 要我就全指望医生了!...

K妈还挺专业的, 要我就全指望医生了! 相信小K会没事!
回复

使用道具 举报

3213#
发表于 2011-5-13 13:52:18 | 只看该作者

由于找我要的人多,而我先前在其他地方贴了的,你们可以去下载:
http://xkautism.com/bbs/dispbbs.asp?boardid=17&Id=2283

网页现在打不开了,能否mail一份给我,万分感谢!
pu_xiaorong99@163.com
回复

使用道具 举报

3214#
发表于 2011-5-14 08:18:44 | 只看该作者

re:k妈,自从拿到孩子食物不耐受IgG的报告...

k妈,自从拿到孩子食物不耐受IgG的报告,便开始关注您的帖子。这两天一有空就来您的自留地,真是让我大开眼界。说实话,以前我对禁食不感兴趣,但看到孩子检查出那么多过敏的食物,开始有点担心了。我前几天试着把孩子中重度过敏的全戒了,刚开始三天,孩子觉得很累,很想睡觉,她本来就睡觉多,现在更多了,我有点害怕,但看了看论坛相关帖子介绍,我坚持了,到了昨天,她精神有回复往常了,我才真正放心,真的想了解有关禁食方面的东东。
我们刚开始禁,看来您写的要加好多的补充剂,我这个人很笨,想麻烦您给我指导一下,谢谢!
我家孩子基本情况:6月底就4周岁了,18公斤;中度自闭,玩手、摇头厉害(当她无聊的时候);典型的低肌张力;视觉也有问题(这个是看了您提到的VISION THERAPY才感觉到的,因为幼儿园老师说她对自己的椅子,水杯位置只知道大概,不能精确,要不往左一两个,要不就是往右一两个,十次当中有5、6次拿不准);典型感统失调(前庭、本体、触觉),身体协调性很差,害怕摸到沙子(无论干的还是湿的);严重便秘(一天一次,每次都是干干的粪球,这种情况已经一年多了,我们给他中药调理,食物调理都不管用)等等。
我想知道,目前他在禁食阶段,应该补充哪些维生素,矿物质及鱼油,益生菌呀什么的,以及剂量方面的知识。再次感谢!
回复

使用道具 举报

3215#
发表于 2011-5-14 09:02:52 | 只看该作者

担心

小K前天被TICK咬了,而且恰巧是那种让人得LYME DISEASE病的DEER TICK。我发现是TICK的头已经钻进他的皮肤下面了。结果我把它取了出来,但是虫被我弄破了。当时我处理完马...

I can understand your worry.

But I think that is what they since my friend's daughter had a tick bite.  She has the same situation as Xiao K.  They went to ER to have the doctor to remove the tick.  But still there was leg left inside and the doctor said the same thing as your doctor.

My Mom had a tick bite and she actually showed the sign of Lyme disease 6 years ago.  After we found out and she had antibiotics and she recovered completely.

Xiao K will be fine.  You did a good job to take care of it.
回复

使用道具 举报

3216#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-17 20:54:38 | 只看该作者

re:昨天刚好一年一度的DAN!医生的会诊,我...

昨天刚好一年一度的DAN!医生的会诊,我一个人带着小K驱车500公里(全程)从DAN!医生那里才回来。先报告一下,小K目前还没有出症状,所以观察期是3天到6周,凡是有任何感冒发烧和发斑,都会考虑lyme disease!所以抗生素的处方已经给我开了,如果有症状就上抗生素。目前看小K状态平稳,无痕迹,同时我当时给他挤压了伤口的液体出来,用吹风高温吹伤口,然后涂抹抗生素的草药和药膏,同时上了天然抗生素的草药(不知道抵用不?),所以希望这些招能够有用。

谢谢大家的关心!希望小K能够躲过一劫!
回复

使用道具 举报

3217#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-17 20:59:25 | 只看该作者

re:[QUOTE][b]下面引用由[u]柴火...

下面引用由柴火发表的内容:

这种虫子真是烦人。好在小K妈处理的及时,肯定不会有事的。

Tick Feeding and Pathogen Transmission

First 48 hours: Tick penet...

鉴于我们这里ticks猖獗,俺现在包里随时可以拿出镊子和抗生素外用药膏。小K每天叮嘱我每晚给他全身检查!
回复

使用道具 举报

3218#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-19 02:32:16 | 只看该作者

re:KAREN给我了小K的学校观摩详细报告,...

KAREN给我了小K的学校观摩详细报告,说实在的,我还是很高兴的![EM14][EM15]

School Observation  

Date of Visit:    05/06/2011

Referral:   K  is a boy who I have followed over the past several years and also observed in his school and other programs. K’s parents asked me to observe in his classroom to provide input around his social functioning with peers at this time. This will also guide our overall treatment planning for K.

Observation: I observed K in his class for typical children taught by Ms. Swanson.

When I arrived at the school and was waiting at the office, K, who had been eagerly anticipating my visit, came out to greet me, sent by his teacher. He told me that he would show me where his classroom was, and then he asked me if I knew the children, and then he introduced the children to me with Ms. Swanson’s permission. He asked me to “guess who this is,” sitting close to his friend S., who he had told me about yesterday. He and S. beamed and put their arms around each other as they looked up while K introduced S. to me. He introduced all the children and then as he began to lose track of which ones he had introduced he asked the children if they would raise their hands when he said their names. I think this was a strategy to help him keep track of who he had or had not introduced. This was an appropriate and somewhat helpful strategy although he still missed a few, and the teacher then asked who he missed. These two children raised their hands and K then introduced them.

As the children were sitting on the meeting rug in no particular pattern, with some behind K and some of them also moving around, it was fully appropriate that he would have trouble keeping track and would leave a few out, and it was a nice prosocial effort on his part to want to introduce everyone. The children also seemed to enjoy being introduced by K.

The class then moved on to various parts of their morning meeting, including doing some work on phonics, a phonics “fishing” game, singing various songs, etc.

K was a full participant in each of these activities with great enthusiasm. During the singing he and his close friend S. watched each other, smiled and made playful movements throughout, as did some of the other pairs and groups of children. During the academic parts K was more serious, as was appropriate to the situation. When one child was having trouble finding two parts of words to go together, K whispered, “Do you want me to help you?” Then when she had further trouble he pointed out a few options for her. He seemed to be doing this purely to be helpful although he was also quite interested in the activity. It was my impression that he was holding himself back from quickly assembling all of the words as he studied them all, moving his head around to see each word. Towards the end when all the children had had a turn he quickly put the last few together. In general his participation was just like that of the other children, although this task was relatively very easy for him given his high reading ability. Because of the social component, with the turn-taking, waiting, helping each other, etc., he still got a lot out of this activity.

K was able to smoothly shift his affect and activity level, becoming very playful and full of smiles during the music activities, and more serious during the work activities.

When the children were asked to think of two-syllable words, K raised his hand, with a big smile, and when Ms. Swanson called on him, K said “Swanson!” He, the class and everyone laughed, as this was of course his teacher’s name, and she commented, “You're just trying to butter me up!” in a similarly playful fashion and K smiled back and looked to me smiling.

I saw several times that K is now greatly enjoying making jokes, and for the most part his jokes are on target. He did make one joke during the spelling test, which was not a time for jokes, but he did this in a way that did not disrupt the test. Specifically, one of the words was “mister” in the abbreviated form, and K raised his hand and Ms. Swanson called on him and he said, “Like Mr. Swanson” and smiled, and the children laughed. Even though this was a serious spelling test, the children were making playful comments and hence this was again quite appropriate to the overall playful nature of the class.

Throughout the rest of the spelling test K was quite serious, wrote his words, etc. Again this is a quite easy activity for him as his writing is advanced, but he is learning other skills during these academic times. For instance, the child sitting next to him was clearly having some difficulties with some of the words, and K watched her and noticed this and whispered to her, “Do you want me to help you?” She looked over to his paper a few times. K did not seem to be aware that this would be “cheating” for the other child, but seemed to be simply motivated by his seatmate having trouble, and likely when it is not a “test” the children do help each other, as they did during the previous activity. This seems to be a distinction that perhaps has been made in the past and could relatively easily be made for K.

K gestured me to come over in the middle of the test and whispered to me that he wanted me to walk around and look at the other children's work, which was what his teacher was doing. I made a quick comment about the wonderful work the children were doing then went to sit back down. That he said this in a whisper was very appropriate to the situation and I also had the sense he was trying to “help me” regarding what the adults did during spelling time. This was again quite appropriate, but is also consistent with K’s tendency towards perceiving himself in the role of being watchful that others are doing what they are supposed to be doing. I do not feel this comes from a “bossiness” point but rather from a helpful perspective, with a little lack of the intuitive assumption that adults generally know what they are doing. For example, when Ms. Swanson was taping the fish together, K pointed out that some of them were crooked and he could not read the words, which was in fact true and perfectly appropriate to point out in the nice way that he did. She commented that she would be more careful, and then he said, “I guess you'll have to practice that,” which is not quite typical for how children generally talk to adults but is very typical for how adults generally talk to children.

He is very respectful and clearly did not mean in any way for this to sound disrespectful but simply seemed to perceive this as a helpful comment for Ms. Swanson, perhaps trying to not sound critical for having corrected her, just as adults would do with children. This subtle distinction between the way adults talk to children and children talk to adults has improved a great deal for K in terms of his understanding of this. For instance, he used to say to adults that something was a “have to” activity if he wanted them to do something (a term I believe was used by his teacher last year to the children when they had to do something). He no longer does this now. His directiveness with adults now is polite and respectful, but done just a little more than is typical for children to do, without an apparent awareness that children are not typically in this role. Again this is an emerging area of understanding for him, and if one were not looking for and did not know this was an area where he has had a history of some lack of intuitive understanding, I do not believe that his comments would have stood out in any way as atypical.

After the tests the children went to recess. They had to gather their jackets and lunchboxes, and K went through all these transitions very easily and with confidence. He quickly joined his friend S. in line and they began joking playfully today as did some of the other children. He and S. found each other and joked around at every opportunity, as did some of the other pairs and small groups of children. Then the children went outside. Ms. Swanson said that K generally plays with his friend S., although every once in a while he will come up and “tattle” on something that S. has done, but then the two will get back together and play again quite quickly.  

I observed them playing a game with the jump rope K had gotten, which involved running together in the field. They joined up with two other girls who were also running, and at one point the other girls seemed to be holding the jump rope. I could not see exactly what happened but S. went running up to get a teacher, saying that the girls had taken K’s jump rope. By the time S. got back to K he had the jump rope again and the two walked off talking together and the issue seemed to be resolved. Then K was trying to get S. to play a certain game with the jump rope, which seemed to be around catching each other with the rope, which S. did not want to play. I saw them arguing a bit in a manner similar to what the other children were doing, and then K walked off by himself with the jump rope for a few minutes. Then he went back to find S., and the two happily reunited. They then went off to find a girl, C., who had been in K’s class last year. The assistant principal who was outside during recess said that K sometimes plays with C. at recess as well. Then K, S. and C. played together for the rest of recess, pretending to catch C. with the jump rope, and laughing and jumping around together. This continued as they lined up on the way to lunch.

As they walked off to lunch, K saw that one boy had left his lunchbox and he went up to remind him, and the boy indicated that he was buying lunch today and hence that was his lunchbox. It was nice that K noticed this and went to help the child.

On the way into the cafeteria, the children passed some dandelions and K and S. both jumped out of line to pick some, as was appropriate for the situation, and they brought them in to lunch. They jumped quickly back into line. They smiled together as they did this activity. The line is not strict in any way and this type of small leaving and coming back was again overall consistent with how the other children were making the trip from the top of the hill down to the cafeteria.

S. had three dandelions and K had two but one of S.’s was quite wilted and he wanted to swap it for one of K’s. K used a phrase he often uses if he does not want something to proceed, which is again an adult phrase for children, “You get what you get and you don't get upset,” saying this a few times in response to S.’s expressing that he wanted to swap flowers so that he did not have the wilted one. I then pointed out that they had five and if they threw the wilted one away they would each have two pretty ones, and they both seemed to find this to be a good solution. K went to throw away the wilted one and when he came back they both said, “We both have the same now.”

Once in the lunchroom K sat down and put his jacket over the seat next to him, on which S. had put his dandelions, to save the spot for S. when he went to buy his lunch. K told me a little bit about his lunch and sitting next to S. as he waited for S. Once S. returned the two boys were quite playful and chatty throughout, talking about what they were going to do at recess the next day (“Let’s catch C. again!”) and joking with each other. At one point K poured a small drop of water onto the table and put his dandelions in the water, then he turned to S., who passed K his dandelions, and they talked about how K was watering all their flowers.

As they were talking about their friend C., I remembered her from last year and I said to K and S., “Doesn't she have a twin?” They both said yes, and K said “How did you know that?” I pointed out it was from when I was there last year. Then S. and K laughed and both said that they were “twin brothers” and then S. said playfully, “No, not really.”

Some of the other children came over and talked to me during lunch and K watched and listened to these conversations, and then periodically went back to eating and talking with S.

As the children were finished with lunch it was time for me to leave and I said goodbye to them.

Summary and Recommendations: To summarize, I observed K in his classroom to obtain a good understanding of his current social skills with peers in order to guide treatment.

K has made tremendous gains in terms of his primary interest now being the peers, whereas a year ago he was more interested in the activities than in his peers.

Another area of great gain that I also see in our individual sessions, and in Laurie’s work with him, is his increase in happy affect, playfulness and joking. K is now excited and enthusiastic about so many different things, intellectual as well as social. He is especially excited when he has happy interactions with peers, which now occurs very frequently.

His happy affect and much more frequent smiling is important in and of enough in terms of reflecting such a positive internal state, and this also generally helps him be less anxious, more flexible, and is likely greatly helping his capacity to connect socially with peers. Humor is a wonderful social “magnet” and K’s increasing delight in humor and the increasing typicality of his humor is clearly helping him connect with peers, helping peers notice and like him and want to connect with him, etc.

K is quite typically interactive during more structured times. At recess when all the children are out he continues to be quite interactive, but he is primarily interacting with his best friend S., and today also somewhat with his friend C.

K’s directions are increasingly typical, both with adults and peers, although he continues to have a tendency to show some difficulty in differentiating how one can talk to whom in terms of wanting to correct adults if he notices them doing something wrong. However, this appears to be much more driven from wanting to be helpful and simply not having a full intuitive understanding of how children do this with adults or whether to simply ignore this. Ms. Swanson reports that he sometimes can be overly corrective with peers as well, although I did not see this today. She indicated that this has also improved a lot over the course of this year, which may also be consistent with his greater happiness and enjoyment. He has overall become much more flexible and less rigid, and hence the issues around following the rules are less important.

It was wonderful to see K breaking rules in a very appropriate way, consistent with the culture of his class, such as whispering and being very playful with his friend during the music meeting time, and even whispering to offer help to his peer during the test, and jumping out of line with his friend to pick a couple of dandelions on the way to lunch. He is increasingly gaining a sense of the big picture of the big important rules versus small and flexible rules.

K’s current teacher’s style is excellent for him as she has many quick discussions about this throughout the day. This is a group of happy but active and spirited children overall, and there were many children breaking minor rules and other children tattling. Ms. Swanson many times made it overtly clear which rules mattered and which did not, and when tattling was or was not helpful or appropriate, and K has likely learned a good deal from this throughout the year.

Ms. Swanson also has a very playful style, and clearly sought out and appreciated humor in the children, and I imagined this approach has been extremely helpful for K’s overall emotional and social functioning this year.

In terms of continued goals to work on, these include expanding K’s friendships. While he knows all the children and connects with several of them, he is clearly especially connected with his friend S. I would continue to foster and support this friendship and also help him connect with additional peers. His teacher indicated that they are planning next year to separate the two children such that they will branch out and have other friendships. I would suggest instead keeping these two children together if that is consistent with S.’s needs (of which I am not aware), and in thinking of K’s needs, as I feel that this relationship provides an important anchor point, and one in which K can continue to foster social skills development. At the same time, friendships with other children can be fostered, through pairing him up with other children for learning and play activities, through playdates, etc. It is new for him to have such a close friend at school and I think it will be important again to build on this rather than to eliminate it in trying to help him expand.

I also recommend continuing to help refine K’s sense of who to correct and when. This will be an ongoing project in and out of school. K is clearly making good gains in this domain and his mild idiosyncrasies around this are less and less apparent.

It was wonderful to see K’s progress in the school setting even since his last observations. He is clearly a very happy, successful participant socially, academically and behaviorally.
回复

使用道具 举报

3219#
发表于 2011-5-19 08:55:50 | 只看该作者

re:等到了!也为小K一家高兴!

等到了!
也为小K一家高兴!
回复

使用道具 举报

3220#
发表于 2011-5-19 10:09:08 | 只看该作者

re:一个太正常的好孩子了!比很多普通的孩子还...