借奥斯卡契机,拉个单子。我好久没看外国片啦。不是因为自制力,是因为体力。
燕原爱逻辑,看《盗梦》,但T版好像不喜《盗梦》,你敢说T版不逻辑。
回复

使用道具 举报

66#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-2-28 20:26:40 | 只看该作者

re:我准备去看那个“总书记的重要讲话”,那么...

我准备去看那个“总书记的重要讲话”,那么多奖,还是剑桥口音。

安妮海舍薇很可爱,很high,而且使出了浑身解数,连春晚的台词都用上了:当脱儿,就可以被提名,唉,可惜这是以前的事情了。不过真正的高潮是最佳女配角,发奖的是特克.道格拉斯,看着有100多岁了,真是好玩儿,难怪那个凯瑟琳嫁给他儿子,基因好啊。领奖的那个大姐,那爆发力,那激情,那粗口,把ABC忙得。

接下来,我就没看了,不是我有自制力,而是由很多器具去油及表面除尘工作需要去做。

回复

使用道具 举报

67#
发表于 2011-2-28 20:50:55 | 只看该作者

re:家里没电视,信息严重滞后,赶紧下重要讲话...

家里没电视,信息严重滞后,赶紧下重要讲话去看。

回复

使用道具 举报

68#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-3-2 19:26:31 | 只看该作者

re:我的理解力比较差,58楼这种论文看得有点...

我的理解力比较差,58楼这种论文看得有点云里雾里的,挺简单的一件事,为什么要说的那么复杂? 更偏好56楼一点,打算翻译一下,先做广告,以免有同好者重复劳动。

马丁.路德.金说:我有一个梦想
奥巴马说:我就是那个梦想

不记得什么时候跟儿子讲过这些,但他小脑袋里对这些多少有些模糊的影响,所以当老师在课堂上要求他们就有朝一日要当总统写出竞选提纲时,他写了如下让人啼笑皆非的话,并配上了一幅画。homewood是个旅馆的名字。

回复

使用道具 举报

69#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-3-3 10:53:40 | 只看该作者

re:继续说马丁。下面这段转自黑眼睛,...

继续说马丁。

下面这段转自黑眼睛,沉静她们家的译言,向华盛顿进军(重点部分用红字标出)
http://article.yeeyan.org/view/118742/73309
bobo yeah

1963年8月28日,20多万游行者进军首都华盛顿,为争取自由和工作权而斗争。这次行动成功地向当时的肯尼迪政府施压,并迫使美国国会立下严刑峻法,保障公民权利。在这次游行活动中,马丁路德金发表了他永垂史册的演说“我有一个梦想”。

1963年的华盛顿游行曾有若干先例。1941年的夏天,为了将非裔美国人被隔绝于国家垄断工业之外的事实公之于众,卧车列车员兄弟会的创始人菲利普兰多夫曾发起进军华盛顿的运动。尽管当时针对的垄断工业以向二战同盟国提供战略物资为主,黑人仍无法其中找到自己的一席之地。面临着十万人即将进军华盛顿的威胁,富兰克林罗斯福总统只好签署了8802号总统令,责令公平就业委员会对涉嫌在就业上实行种族歧视的垄断企业进行调查。而兰多夫则以取消进军计划作为回应。

1957年5月,人们聚集在林肯纪念堂参与一场名为自由朝圣路的活动,纪念布朗诉教育局案三周年,1958年10月,为了抗议校内种族隔离问题迟迟得不到解决的现状,人们又发起了一场“校园融合青年游行”。由于被艾佐拉科里和科雷塔斯科特金刺伤,金博士把本来准备在1957年游行的演讲推迟到1958年的活动中。

1963年,正值“解放黑奴宣言”发布一百周年,但之前的一系列抗议活动却收效甚微。由于黑人面临着高失业率、低收入和就业低流动性以及人权上的制度性歧视,加之南方长期存在的种族隔离制度,早在1962年,以要求政治经济上公平正义为目的的游行活动就已经在讨论中。在美国黑人工会、种族平等会议、南方基督领导会议和学生非暴力联合委员会的支持下,兰多夫写信给内政部秘书斯图尔特尤德尔,希望能获得批准在当年的秋天举行游行活动到林肯纪念堂。由于尤德尔以交通协调过于复杂和纪念堂游客太多为由,建议游行在华盛顿纪念碑的乡村剧院举行,游行计划被暂时搁置。

1963年兰多夫发电报给金,通知他美国黑人工会计划在当年七月举行“为了黑人工作权”的游行,并希望他做出积极的回应。五月,乘着伯明翰运动的余威金加入了兰多夫,一同发起“让黑人劳工发出声音”的运动,其他领导者还有种族平等会议的詹姆斯法默和非暴力联合委员会的查尔斯麦克德。确定下来的抗议活动需要达成的目标包括一份能去除公共场合种族隔离区的"明确的公民权利清单”、“对选举权的保护”、对违宪侵犯公民权行为的修正、“在1963清除所有公立学校的种族隔离”为失业工人提供培训和就业帮助的一系列联邦政府计划和“消除一切就业歧视的联邦政令”。

随着夏天的结束,越来越多的组织开始回应并加入示威游行活动,这其中包括“国际有色人种促进协会”、国际天主教联合会种族正义协会、国际基督会美洲分会和美国汽车工人协会。
向华盛顿进军也并非处处受到欢迎,伊斯兰世界的马尔科姆就笑称这次活动为“华盛顿闹剧”,尽管他自己也参与其中。美国联邦工会产业工人分会的执行委员会就拒绝支持这次活动以保持自己的中立地位。尽管如此,这些协会中的大量成员仍以个人名义参与了活动。

活动中众多的演说者和表演者显示出这次活动参与阶层的广泛性。他们包括歌手玛丽安安德森、奥德塔、久安贝茨和鲍勃戴兰,小石城的民权战士黛西李贝茨,演员奥西戴维斯,卢比迪,美国犹太协会主席莱比乔吉姆普林茨;兰多夫,美国汽车工人协会主席沃尔特路德,游行组织者巴亚德鲁斯汀,有色人种促进会主席罗伊威尔金斯,国家乡村联盟主席惠特尼杨,以及非暴力合作组织领袖约翰路易斯。

游行前,约翰路易斯挑衅性的演说讲稿被散播出去,招致路德、伯克马绍尔和华盛顿天主教大主教帕特里克奥博伊尔的谴责。在路易斯在原始版的讲稿中指责肯尼迪政府的“公民权利行动”时间太晚,效果太小,并扬言游行活动将不止于华盛顿,而是像雪曼那样把游行一路推进到南方,插进种族歧视的心脏。宣称我们将实行“焦土政策”。在金、兰多夫、非暴力合作组织的詹姆斯福曼等委员会成员的反对下,路易斯同意去除讲稿中的过激的语言,并相信自己的最终讲稿仍是“有力,而且是非常有力的一篇演讲”。

当金走上讲台发表了那篇令无数林肯纪念堂前和电视前的观众为之动容的演说“我有一个梦想”时,当天的活动也在这行将结束的一刻达到最高潮。金事后评论道:“当电波将这次了不起的集会传送到世界的每个角落,每一个对人类能超越自己,塑造自己抱有信念的人都会受到鼓舞,会对未来各人种的和谐共处抱有信心,他还称这次游行是整个夏天一系列活动的最高潮。

游行结束后,金和其他几位民权领袖与总统肯尼迪和副总统约翰逊在白宫会面,一同探讨两党在支持民权方面的立法问题。尽管1964民权法案和1965选举法案在肯尼迪总统去世后才得到通过,两部法案仍体现了当时游行活动对自由平等的诉求。

回复

使用道具 举报

70#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-3-3 11:08:47 | 只看该作者

re:我主要是为了贴久安贝茨和鲍勃戴兰,关于他...

我主要是为了贴久安贝茨和鲍勃戴兰,关于他们的故事可见第 41楼或
http://player.ku6.com/refer/6B-x4VUvdaAgOs9Z/v.swf

读了一下上面的文字,很生涩。

回复

使用道具 举报

71#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-3-11 06:36:27 | 只看该作者

re:我安坐于此 电话的听筒拿在手里...

我安坐于此
电话的听筒拿在手里
细细品味你遥远的声音
那声音早已烂熟于心
准备好可能再次被你伤害的感情

依稀记得你的眼睛
那深邃的蓝色比知更鸟蛋的淡蓝还要清澈
十年前
我曾买过一些袖扣送给你
你也回赠了一些东西
我们都清楚回忆能带给我们什么
那是钻石或是铁锈(美好或伤心的回忆)

此刻,我仿佛又看到了伫立于落叶凋零中的你
头发上覆盖着飘雪
你微笑着站在旅馆的窗前,那里可以遥望到华盛顿广场
你我呼出的气息在寒冷的空气中交织、凝结

以上是前面贴的diamond and rust 的部分中文译文,当然是别人翻译的。我大概是10年前听过这首歌,好像是齐豫唱的。前阵子偶然找到了原唱,久安贝茨,也有叫穷辈雅的,英文名是 Joan Baez, 追踪看了下她的事迹,知道自己会忍不住跑题,所以早早地被移到这个版块。

久安20多岁的时候和bob Dylan 有过一段感情,大概两个人都过于出色了吧,2年后就分开了。这首歌写于分手后的10年,1975年,那时候久安34岁,刚刚和丈夫离婚。关于这首歌,两人间有如下的对话:

"You gonna sing that song about robin's eggs and diamonds?" Bob had asked me on the first day of rehearsals.
"Which one?"
"You know, that one about blue eyes and diamonds..."
"Oh", I said, "you must mean 'Diamonds And Rust', the song I wrote for my husband, David. I wrote it while he was in prison."
"For your husband?" Bob said.
"Yeah. Who did you think it was about?" I stonewalled.
"Oh, hey, what the **** do I know?"
"Never mind. Yeah, I'll sing it, if you like."

久安后来没有再婚,和前夫共同抚养他们的女儿,她认为自己注定是要单身的。当然也还是约会,其中80年代初比较正式的男友是苹果当时和现在的老板乔布斯,小乔一度准备求婚,但因久安那时年龄偏大生孩子会困难而作罢。

回复

使用道具 举报

72#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-3-11 06:52:55 | 只看该作者

re:虽然久安在唱歌方面有着“民谣皇后”的美誉...

虽然久安在唱歌方面有着“民谣皇后”的美誉,但让人印象最深的是她的革命生涯。她非常崇拜马丁.路德.金的思想和为人,很早就投入金领导的抗议运动。1963年进军华盛顿中,久安带领20万人共同唱了"We Shall Overcome"。她和bob dylan也是那时候结缘的。后来她还参加了反对越战,反对伊战,反对歧视同性恋,等等,是个骨子里的抗议者。她唯一支持过的一个总统是奥巴马。奥巴马入主白宫后,邀请她去演唱,她唱了那个著名的抗议歌曲"We Shall Overcome",让我不由遐想有朝一日侯德健去中南海唱歌的情景。

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yId_ABmtw-w

回复

使用道具 举报

73#
发表于 2011-3-11 08:27:40 | 只看该作者

re:呵呵,侯德健。巧了,昨天晚上从硬盘里翻出...

呵呵,侯德健。巧了,昨天晚上从硬盘里翻出一个之前看过的那个时长逾3小时的反思回顾片。侯德健采访时说的也很客观。
回复

使用道具 举报

74#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-3-14 20:59:03 | 只看该作者

re:In Va. assault case,...

In Va. assault case, anxious parents recognize 'dark side of autism'

By Theresa Vargas
Washington Post Staff Writer
Sunday, March 13, 2011; 12:30 AM

When a Stafford County jury this month found an autistic teenager guilty of assaulting a law enforcement officer and recommended that he spend 10 1/2 years in prison, a woman in the second row sobbed.

It wasn't the defendant's mother. She wouldn't cry until she reached her car. It was Teresa Champion.

Champion had sat through the trial for days and couldn't help drawing parallels between the defendant, Reginald "Neli" Latson, 19, and her son James, a 17-year-old with autism.

James might have said this, she thought. James might have done that. She had fresh bruises on her body that showed that James, too, had lost his temper to the point of violence.

"This is what we live with," said Champion, of Springfield. "When they go over the edge, there is no pulling back. "

The cause of autism - a complex developmental disability that affects a person's ability to communicate and interact with others - remains the subject of heated debate. What's not in dispute is the soaring number of children found to have the disorder. In 1985, autism had been diagnosed in one out of 2,500 people in the United States; now the rate is one in 110.

Champion said parents are just beginning to acknowledge what she calls the "dark side of autism," their children's capacity for aggression when they are frustrated, angry or overstimulated. Her son recently hit his attendant and attacked his father in front of a movie theater. Other parents describe scary episodes of biting, kicking and hitting.

It's not easy to talk about children lashing out, Champion said. But it's necessary because many are getting older and bigger and yearn for more independence, which leads to private struggles becoming public.

During Latson's three-day trial, no one disputed that he assaulted a Stafford deputy one morning in May. The deputy was bleeding so profusely that responding officers thought he had been shot.

But why Latson - who has Asperger's syndrome, a relatively mild form of autism - did it and whether he could have stopped himself played a central role in his defense and has engaged the sympathy of parents in the Washington region and beyond.

"Everyone is like, 'Oh my God, that is my son,' " said Ann Gibbons of the advocacy group Autism Speaks. She said the case calls attention to two crucial issues: "How do we protect the community, and how do we protect the impaired individual?"

"And in this case, we didn't protect either," she said.

Instead, a law enforcement officer with 33 years of experience ended his career early, and a teenager, who had committed no crime in the moments before he encountered the deputy, has spent about 10 months in custody.

Stafford prosecutor Eric Olsen maintains that Latson didn't assault the deputy because of his Asperger's but because of "his violent tendencies." But advocates for people with autism fear that Latson's case represents a scenario that will become increasingly common in years to come.

"It's not like the population is going down," said Scott Campbell, who has done more than 120 presentations for local agencies, including police departments, on how to deal with autistic children. "It's going up."

A violent struggle

On the morning of the confrontation, Latson's mother said, he slipped out of the house early to go to the library. But it was closed, so he sat on the grass.

What followed was a call to police about a suspicious black male, outside the library, wearing a hoodie and possibly carrying a gun. The call came, authorities said, after some children at the elementary school across the street became frightened and told a crossing guard.

The school was put on lockdown, a search ensued and deputy Thomas Calverley, 56, a school resource officer, spotted Latson walking out of a nearby wooded area.

"Hey, what's up, man?" Calverley said, according to his testimony.

The deputy approached. He squeezed the front pocket area of Latson's sweat shirt and lifted it to check for a gun. There was none. According to authorities, no gun was found, and the children, when questioned later, said they never saw one.

Calverley said he asked the teenager his name several times and, after the teen refused to give it, he grabbed Latson, told him that he was under arrest and bent him over the hood of a car. That's when the two started wrestling and fell to the ground.

At one point during the struggle, Calverley said, Latson flipped him hard onto his back, causing his head to hit the pavement. The teenager then hit him dozens of times and, at one point, took his pepper spray from him.

When it was over, Calverley had a one-inch cut on his head, numerous abrasions and a shattered ankle that required two plates and a dozen screws to repair.

Latson's attorneys didn't dispute what had happened. Instead, they presented an insanity defense in court. They said Latson - in whom intermittent explosive disorder and attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder had also been diagnosed - could not control his behavior because of an "irresistible impulse."

The issue resonates not only with parents but with police. Every year, the International Association of Chiefs of Police picks one major issue to address at a national summit. In 2010, it was improving police response to people with mental illness and such conditions as autism.

"It has been a huge and significant part of our conversation in the last couple of years," said John Firman, director of research for the organization.

Firman, who participates in the Big Brother program, has a "little brother" with Asperger's. He said that when he goes out with the youngster, he sometimes wonders, "If anything would happen here, how would police deal with him?"

Among the summit's recommendations, Firman said, were that all officers be trained in how to deal with such people and that police work closely with families and community organizations.

Latson's case, however, was not a matter of a law enforcement officer being untrained, the prosecutor said. "This deputy has a 33-year-old mentally retarded child," Olsen said. "So the deputy is very sensitive to dealing with children with disabilities. He's lived it every day for the last 33 years."

Pained parents

On March 4, the jury found Latson guilty of four charges, including assault of a law enforcement officer and wounding in the commission of a felony. On May 19, he is scheduled to appear before Stafford County Circuit Court Judge Charles Sharp, who can accept or reduce the jury's recommended sentence.

Last week, prosecutors tried Latson on a breaking-and-entering charge related to an incident in 2009. In that case, prosecutors said, Latson rang the doorbell at a teenager's home. When the teen opened the door, Latson hit him and followed him inside. Latson pleaded guilty to assault last year. On Thursday, he was found guilty of breaking and entering.

"I'm not here to try to paint a pretty story about my son," but he is not the violent individual that Stafford authorities have depicted, said Latson's mother, Lisa Alexander. "Neli is not a danger to society. He doesn't belong in jail. He belongs at home."

Holly Robinson Peete, a co-host of CBS's "The Talk" and mother of a 13-year-old boy with autism, said she has had nightmares about a boy sitting on a lawn with a hooded sweat shirt. "In my dream, the boy's face is my son's," said Peete, who, with her son's twin sister, has written a children's book, "My Brother Charlie," about a boy with autism. "I'm telling you: It haunts me."

And it haunts other parents, too.

Ann Worley of Springfield has a scar on her cheek where her son David bit her. When he was younger, David would take out his frustrations on himself, she said, but now he is 18, 6-foot-2 and 360 pounds, and he lashes outward.

"There was a time last September, I actually locked myself in the bathroom," Worley said. "I was scared. I thought I was going to have to call the police."

If she had, she said, she wonders what the officers would have done.

Worley followed Latson's case through Facebook and started prayer chains for him that stretched to Chicago and Michigan. When she read about the verdict, she said, she felt "sick."

"My David," she said, "could have done the same thing."

Juan Navarro of Waldorf has long been aware of the dangers of having children who are growing older and larger and craving independence they may not be ready for. After moving moved to Charles County five years ago, he took photos of his autistic sons, Omar, now 17, and Sebastian, now 25, to the police station so officers would know their faces.

But on a recent night, Navarro hesitated to call 911 when Sebastian, who has Asperger's, took off down the road. The Latson case was fresh in Navarro's mind. Yet there was his son, a young man, 5-foot-9, who recently couldn't stop talking about Harry Potter, running down a busy street in the dark.

He dialed.

原文:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/

回复

使用道具 举报

75#
发表于 2011-3-17 00:46:43 | 只看该作者

re:[QUOTE][B]下面引用由[U]马丁...

[QUOTE]下面引用由[U]马丁[/U]发表的内容:

我自己对孩子自制力的培养是不够的,因为经常以自闭症为借口,有些事情是睁一只眼,闭一只眼。

同感。希望大家多介绍些方法培养孩子的自制力。

回复

使用道具 举报

76#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-3-17 07:03:56 | 只看该作者

re:谢谢楼上的呼吁,还是大家都出力的好。否则...

谢谢楼上的呼吁,还是大家都出力的好。否则我就一个人在这里瞎吹,知道的笑笑而已,不知道还以为我有毛sick呢。

简单介绍一下第74楼。

这是最近美国弗吉尼亚州宣判的一个案子。被告人是一个19岁的黑人男孩,有艾森伯格的诊断。有一天上午他一个人去图书馆,图书馆关门了, 他就孤零零一个人坐在草坪上。这时候有一队小学生路过,有小孩被吓着了, 就有大人报案,说有个黑人男子兜里揣着枪在图书馆外晃悠。于是来了一个警察,搜了那孩子的身,没发现枪。警察问他好几次他的名字,孩子拒绝回答。于是警察把他推到警车前准备铐起来,这时候孩子情绪突然爆发,两人扭打起来。警察打不过,被揍得厉害。后来增援来了才把孩子制服。

这篇报道强调的这个事件在自闭症社区里的影响,很多家长对自己孩子的未来表示了忧虑,同时也呼吁警察要具备更多自闭症的知识,学会和自闭的孩子打交道。然而,具体到这个被打的警察,他有一个33岁的智障儿子,应该对特殊孩子有相当经验,可悲剧还是发生了。

后来宣判,因为孩子有点前科,被判10年半。真是太重了,不知道他会不会上诉。

回复

使用道具 举报

77#
发表于 2011-3-21 10:38:47 | 只看该作者

re:这个要加为精华帖啊

这个要加为精华帖啊
回复

使用道具 举报

78#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-3-24 09:44:25 | 只看该作者

re:日本地震,利比亚战争,伊丽莎白.泰勒去世...