楼主: jlittleant
打印 上一主题 下一主题

一组语言方面的专家

[复制链接]
21#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-3 00:03:32 | 只看该作者

re:针对于一些家长的问题, Anne(公立学...

针对于一些家长的问题, Anne(公立学校特教老师,10多年来一直从事自闭症孩子的教育)提到图片交流系统。以下是她的邮件
“As far as prerequisite skills for PECS, we have used them with children all across the spectrum.  Even those kids people consider “so low”, we are still able to teach.  One of the biggest requirements is for the adults to figure out what is reinforcing to the child or individual.  For many of our young kids, movement activities (such as swinging them or bouncing, etc.) are reinforcing.  We really have to get creative.  Too often I see people just stick with food.  I also start with actual photos rather than symbols since so many young kids are so concrete and visual.  For many of our young kids, I make our photos big, and over time we are able to decrease the size. We’ve had some ASD kids with visual impairment, and we’ve adapted their photos to make them larger as well.  Some of our young kids stay at the single photo level for quite some time, and discrimination takes quite awhile and lots of practice.  These are also the kids who have difficulty learning matching and sorting skills in discrete trial training as well.  It hasn’t been unusual to see some kids at the single photo level for a year.  It’s also important to stay with the system a long time to give it a chance”

另外, Anne 推荐了一个网站http://www.autismnetwork.org/modules/index.html(英文)。

Getting Started (如何在家里运用图片交流系统):

In Phase I of PECS, the student is taught the “nature” of communication--he will learn to approach another person (reach toward), direct an action (give a picture), and receive a desired outcome, i.e., the item requested.  Just as typically developing children do not use actual words during their early learning period, PECS students also will not yet choose a specific picture.  Instead, he uses the single picture that is provided for him by the teacher.  A child does not have to have mastered discrimination between symbols or pictures before learning the basic elements of communication.  Just as with typically developing children, learning to use a specific word or symbol will come later.  Typically developing children learn both to request and to comment at virtually the same time because tangible and social reinforcement are equally effective for them.  Once developed, commenting and requesting are the skills that serve as the foundation for conversation throughout life.

Whereas typical communication development involves outcomes that are either tangible or social, children learning PECS first will learn to communicate for tangible outcomes (foods, toys, etc.) because these are the most effective reinforcers.  So when we begin the protocol, we teach requesting.  We will discuss later how to teach commenting and other types of communication that result in social outcomes.

Phase I: “How to Communicate”

The student and two trainers are in a common area, often seated, though not necessarily so.  One trainer (the communicative partner) is in front of the student.  The other trainer (the physical prompter) is in back of the student.  The communicative partner out of reach of the student holds a “highly preferred” item.  The picture of the item is on the table (floor, etc.) between the student and the communicative partner.

The target sequence is: 1) pick up, 2) reach, and 3) release.  As described earlier, a limitation of many traditional training protocols is that the students do not learn spontaneity.  This is not a failing of the student or a symptom or characteristic of a particular disability.  Rather, it is the logical result of a “teacher-led” training strategy.  Spontaneity involves “going first.”

To teach spontaneity in Phase I, we must ensure that the student “goes first.” Initially, we elicit this behavior by identifying a powerful reinforcer, withholding it for a while, and then presenting or showing it to the student.  The student’s most likely response is to try to get the item or to reach for it.  This reach is the student’s “going first” behavior.

It initially is not communicative because the student is directing this behavior to the reinforcer, not the communicative partner.  The physical prompter waits for this reach, though, and over successive trials uses physical prompts to shape this behavior into picking up a picture, reaching to the communicative partner, and releasing the picture into the communicative partner’s hand. As the communicative partner systematically reinforces this behavior by providing the tangible item, this “reaching” behavior becomes communicative when the student reaches to the communicative partner with a picture.

Phase II: Distance and Persistence

Phase II is the phase that lasts forever.  We teach persistent communication by arranging for multiple opportunities to communicate in a variety of environments, for a variety of items, with a variety of communicative partners, across a variety of obstacles.  Each time a student masters a new skill from this point forward in PECS, we will re-visit Phase II issues by ensuring that the student can use the new skill while “traveling” and in all the various circumstances listed below:
•        Distance to communicative partner
•        Distance to book
•        Variety of communicative partners
•        Variety of environments
•        Expectant look
•        Variety of reinforcers
•        Enticement style
•        Variety of activities (lessons)
•        Eye contact
•        Sitting vs. standing vs. “on the move”
•        Body orientation
•        Furniture
•        Taking picture from room to room to find communicative partner

Phase III:  Picture Discrimination

We begin teaching discrimination by presenting the student with a choice of two pictures.  Which two pictures we begin with are critical.  If we began discrimination training by presenting the student with two pictures of equally desired items, the student could conceivably give us one picture expecting to get the other item, but still be happy when we give him what the exchanged picture represents.  The initial lesson in discrimination training should be one that teaches the student that there are specific consequences for exchanging one picture versus another.  This lesson is more salient when the consequences for one versus the other are vastly different.  Consequently, when we begin Phase III, we initially use a picture of a desired item and a picture of an item that the student does not want.  The student learns that giving a specific picture results in access to something he does not want.

我会陆续的把其他专家的答案放在网页上。谢谢大家的耐心!也特别谢谢一些家长们帮忙翻译(秋爸爸,thankstoyilin,还有冯帮主 等等)。
回复

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2010-6-3 09:22:29 | 只看该作者

re:我是可以抽空给大家做点翻译服务的。这样吧...

我是可以抽空给大家做点翻译服务的。这样吧,为了避免重复劳动,我们约定一个“认领制”。

楼上这部分我先认领了。今天忙,稍候。
回复

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2010-6-3 10:24:39 | 只看该作者

re:楼上别忙着认领,PECS我懂,我来翻译好...

楼上别忙着认领,PECS我懂,我来翻译好了。如果不忙了,这里有个帖子等你回,那楼主说了,如果不回,她就去把西湖给填了。

http://www.chinaqdautism.org/a/a.asp?B=71&ID=491137&Re=1

下面是我的译文:

PECS  Picture Exchange Communication System 派克斯 图片交换交流系统

回复

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 2010-6-3 11:32:16 | 只看该作者

re:那好,就归你吧。瞅瞅燕原叫我干啥了?

那好,就归你吧。瞅瞅燕原叫我干啥了?
回复

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2010-6-3 16:57:12 | 只看该作者

re:派克斯?!这个东西我一直没入门,虽然...

派克斯?!
这个东西我一直没入门,虽然总听说它是ABA中的一个好东西,可我没有真正接触过,心有疑虑。
第一个疑虑,对楼主的:不是讲语言专家组吗?怎么派克斯啦?
回复

使用道具 举报

26#
发表于 2010-6-3 17:14:35 | 只看该作者

re:恨自己英文不好啊,看不懂。星星的父母...

恨自己英文不好啊,看不懂。
星星的父母是天下最有爱心的人!感动中,关注!
回复

使用道具 举报

27#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-4 05:36:09 | 只看该作者

re:秋爸爸:PECS 是语言干预其中的一种研...

秋爸爸:PECS 是语言干预其中的一种研究证明有效的方法。PECS在美国和英国的公立学校运用的很普遍。很多研究也证明其有效性。

回复

使用道具 举报

28#
发表于 2010-6-4 09:33:37 | 只看该作者

re:是,我知道它是好东西。它有效地教孩子交流...

是,我知道它是好东西。它有效地教孩子交流。
但是,一国内几乎极少有派克斯的系统教学,二是这种交流与口语之间的关系,虽然说相辅相成,但不会相互挤占吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

29#
发表于 2010-6-4 14:30:21 | 只看该作者

re:些微看过点资料,感觉是针对无语言或者语言...

些微看过点资料,感觉是针对无语言或者语言少的孩子的。
回复

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 2010-6-4 19:18:53 | 只看该作者

re:我参观过美国的一些公立学校的特教班级,感...

我参观过美国的一些公立学校的特教班级,感觉27楼理解的可能有误区。从教室的布置到活动安排,的确用了各种各样的图片,但那只是为了便于孩子理解,记忆,因为很多人是visual learner(视觉优先学习者),而不是PECS的应用。

下面引用由jlittleant发表的内容:

我们目前正在提交一份建议书,希望能够筹集到一部分资金。这部分资金会用在雇佣翻译人员,将大部分有关自闭症的英文信息翻译成中文。

本来上面已经划了句号,看到这句又回来了,译文周末贴上。付款人民币即可,不要欧元。

回复

使用道具 举报

31#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-5 00:16:09 | 只看该作者

re:更多的回帖:My son is 3...

更多的回帖:
My son is 3 years old and is receiving training at a local training center for children with autism in China.  His speech ability is within the normal range for his age; he is able to talk in full sentences.  However, he is lack of initiative to speak.  He only initiates to talk for 3 to 4 words each time.  I try to do my best to encourage him to finish full sentences whenever he initiates to talk.  The practitioner at the training center suggested that my son is an introvert.  We need to assist him to find meaning and motivation to initiate speaking.  I have worked on that but it still seems it is not enough.
Think about his age-listen to how other 3 year olds talk and what they talk about.  At that age many kids are using more “descriptors” such as a “blue bike” or the “big ball”.  Even with our verbal children,PECS is helpful in expanding their sentences, especially using descriptors.  Anytime visuals are used along with practice, it is easier for kids with autism to “rehearse” what they want to say.  Research has shown many kids with autism have the most difficulty in initiating conversations.  Give them topics of interest to them to get them going.  Many of our kids with autism especially those who are more cognitively able or have Asperger’s, tend to have a perfectionistic streak in them, and may not talk if they feel they don’t do it correctly, or are going to be corrected.  Using a visual system allows them to put sentences together, look at the sentence and rearrange it before saying it outloud.  Give practice 1-1 or small groups; make it fun!  We often talk about what is on the kids shirts, shoes, backpacks, etc.  This way they can recognize their friends interests as well.   Turntaking can be more structured with talking initially, again using visuals. Use repetitive, predictable stories and songs to give practice as you expand sentences.j
I think it is really important to think about what is age-appropriate for kids to talk about.  I can always tell which kids have been in adult-directed learning when they approach another child and say “Hi, how are you”.  Typical 3 year olds don’t say that!!!

(1)Is there any suggestion related to motivation of initiating conversation in children that you can provide? Also, my son has a tendency to talk to himself with no specific speech content. Sometimes he talks, sings, read poems out loud impulsively, and the content often is unable to be understood. Could you help?
        I always think of much of this as “practicing” talking.  Again, visuals can be helpful in helping a child focus.  It’s often interesting to learn how many of our kids with autism actually “perceive” what they are hearing!  They often repeat words/phrases the way they hear them and then process them.  Again, giving them practice in awareness of how words should sound is helpful.  Listening to recorded words/watching DVD’s of particular programs that kids are interested in they pronounce the words correctly can be helpful.

2)      How to effectively correct speech pronunciation of children? My son is 3 years old. He cannot pronounce words accurately. I tried to talk slowly to teach him accurate pronunciation; however, it doesn’t seem to be working. Please give me some advice, thank you.
        Look at the developmental stages of how speech sounds develop and when they should occur. Check with a speech therapist; many English speech sounds(such as “r”s) aren’t expected to develop until the children are 4 or older. Again, giving children opportunities to practice (and I think it should be in fun ways, not just drills) is helpful

3)      My son is 3 ½  years old. He has well comprehension and memory, but the development of speech is slow. He did not have any speech before he received interventions. Now, he can speck a few words such as mom, dad, I, doll, no, number two, five, and eight. Are there any methods to improve a child’s speaking ability?
        I can’t stress it enough!  Picture Exchange Communication System!!!(PECS) I provides visuals and opportunities to initiate speech.  Also, go with your child’s high interest areas (counting, ABC’s, dinosaur names-whatever they interest!!)
With young children, movement activities always help with producing more speech sounds.  You’ll get more sounds/words with movement activities than just sitting in a chair.  

4)      My son is 3 years old and four months. He didn’t have any speech before until recently. Now, he learned to repeat words. He will repeat the words that I said. It has been half year. I don’t know how to teach him to engage in normal conversation.
        Children who start speaking late (and hooray that he has started to speak!!) need time to practice.  Use fun, repetitive activities, such as stories and songs that the child is familiar with, and use visuals with them to start.  Do movement activities (which always stimulate speech) such as bouncing or swinging, and use the “ready, set, …..GO!” sequence.  Each time stop the activity, say “ready, set, “….and pause, waiting for the child to say the “go”
When using PECS, give time for the child to process, formulate the words and say them.  It is amazing how much time some kids need to say the words more fluidly.  It comes with practice.  It is often hard for adults to stop talking and give kids time to respond!!
Conversations are more likely to begin as the child becomes more fluid in their thinking and speech.  It is quite a process to think about the words, then think about how to physically say them.  Incorporate high interest areas to stimulate beginning conversations, which will be short initially!!

5)      Is oral muscle strengthening and training effective? How to eliminate the repetitive questioning behavior in children with autism? How to improve social skills and increase self-esteem?
        Oral motor training activities are very effective as a part of communication development.  Again, it is important to make them fun!  Blowing bubbles, using a variety of different items to blow them, blowing feathers, imitating faces, etc.  Speech therapists and OT’s  have a wealth of information about these techniques.  
        Repetitive questioning:  When kids do this I want to figure out WHY they are doing this!  Many times they are limited in their strategies to initiate intereactions/conversations, so they use a strategy that is tried and true, such as repetitive questions!  With some children I can rephrase the question to them (“What do you think it is?”   “Why do you think he does that?”)  If you know the child knows the answer, rephrase the question.  Give practice with other social language strategies and again, use visuals!
Social skills and self-esteem develop best with positive practice, successful interactions and beginning structured interactions in which the adult helps facilitate the interactions.  Teaching children how to have fun and enjoy doing fun activities with peers is a good first step.  Often interactions that don’t require a great deal of language can be successful as a first step (such as playing together at a park or playground.)  In structured play situations, have enough materials so kids can use the same materials alongside each other without having to get into sharing/turntaking initially.  This will develop as their comfort level and trust level develops with peers.  There are many good resources for social skills.

6)      My child is 3 ½ years old. He only can repeat what other said and cannot distinguish the different between pronoun such as he, she, and it. Are there any effective methods that I can implement with my child?
Check out where the child as at developmentally in their speech.  If the child is still repeating words/phrases, understanding pronouns will be difficult.  When the child is at a stage where he can understand pronouns, using a visual can be helpful. We have used the picture of a boy/girl along with the printed words “He is___” or “she is_____” Again, positive practice is helpful!  When you think about the concrete, visual way that most individuals with autism think, and the young age of the child, understanding pronouns is difficult.

7)      I tried everything to help my child ask questions. It does not work. Could you provide some activities that I can use to help?
Look at high interest areas-what would your child be motivated to ask questions about?  We do a variety of repetitive high interest activities, along with visuals to stimulate asking questions.  We talk about the weather (using the “Weather Song” by Dr. Jean) and visuals.  We start with yes/no questions (Is it sunny?-look out the window. Yes or No?)  We talk about “What’s on your shirt?” and have the kids take turns asking their friends; same with snack-“What’s for snack today?”
Video modeling can be helpful too as kids get a little older.  Again, look at your child’s peers; what are they asking questions about?  

8)      My child seldom initiates any conversation. Most of his language is about requesting things he need. And he does not look at people when he is speaking. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks.
Research has shown initiating conversations and interactions is one of the most difficult things with individuals with autism.  Start with high interest areas and build in turn-taking, so your child also learns to listen and respond.  Looking at people can be very stressful for some individuals with autism, but they can sometimes learn to do it in certain situations.  Practice and confidence helps over time! Listen to our adult with autism and Asperger’s; some really cannot concentrate if they are looking at someone when speaking.  Each child is unique; get to know their style and comfort level. Video modeling again has shown some nice results as kids get older (kindergarten, elementary age and above) Nobody wants to “fail” at interacting, so knowing how to do it and feeling positive about it will help.
9)      Do you know some websites with good information on improving communication skills?
The Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) , The Hanen Centre, SCERTS, Amy Wetherby, Vince Carbone-verbal behavior model; there is a huge amount of information on the web now!!
回复

使用道具 举报

32#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-5 00:17:01 | 只看该作者

re:homer, 没问题。先打借条。

homer, 没问题。先打借条。
回复

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 2010-6-5 19:09:11 | 只看该作者

re:21楼Anne 老师讲的主要是怎样用pe...

21楼Anne 老师讲的主要是怎样用pecs教孩子主动要求强化物。按我的理解,它针对的主要是那些还没有语言的孩子。下面是大意:

阶段1:

这个阶段孩子首先要学的是与人交流的本质:走近一个人,实施一个行动(给出图片),得到想要的结果。就像NT孩子刚开始学话时不能选择恰当的词语一样,在阶段1,用PECS的孩子并不需要具备区分图片的能力。就放一张图片那里,图片对应的就是他想要的强化物。这样也简化了教的过程,突出了交流的本质。

过程是这样的:3个人,小孩,老师,助手。一张桌子,摆在老师和小孩之间。老师手里拿着小孩很想要的东西,桌子上放着这个东西的图片。为了激发孩子主动交流,老师手中的强化物最好是孩子有一阵子没接触了。如果孩子看见它就伸手想去抓,说明这个强化物够强。但孩子这时候的目标是物件,不是老师,所以不是交流,这时候处在孩子身后的助手就需要上手辅助,让孩子先拿起图片,然后递给老师,老师会把东西给孩子。孩子学会自己完成这些,需要一些回合的练习。

阶段2:

这个阶段仍然是用一张图片,但在交流的物件,孩子与老师间的距离,交流的方式,强化物的种类等方面都进行扩展,同时也对交流过程中的眼神接触,身体姿态,等等都有要求。交流的机会是从日常生活里捕捉的。

阶段3:

从多个不同的图片里选取想要的东西进行交流。

Anne还提到了用PECS进行评论及要求社会强化物,她说这是比较后面的事情,没有具体展开。谢谢以琳论坛,谢谢Anne,谢谢jlittleant,谢谢T版,谢谢问问题的人(谁问的?)。
回复

使用道具 举报

34#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-8 04:27:57 | 只看该作者

re:谢谢

谢谢
回复

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2010-6-8 08:33:19 | 只看该作者

re:我认领31楼的内容,稍候。

我认领31楼的内容,稍候。
回复

使用道具 举报

36#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-8 10:57:30 | 只看该作者

re:谢谢thankstoyilin.

谢谢thankstoyilin.
回复

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2010-6-8 11:48:52 | 只看该作者

re:我也认领过,如下链接,我翻译的差,没人点...

我也认领过,如下链接,我翻译的差,没人点击,没人理会,窝心。还替J蚂蚁窝心,辛苦做桥梁征求专家说法。

http://www.chinaqdautism.org/a/a.asp?B=43&ID=490202
回复

使用道具 举报

38#
发表于 2010-6-8 12:40:44 | 只看该作者

re:(针对31楼的译文)1、我儿...

(针对31楼的译文)

1、我儿子3岁,在机构训练。他说话的能力在适龄的范围内,能够说完整的句子。但缺乏说话的主动性,每次主动说的时候,只是用3、4个字。训练老师说我儿子比较内向。我想办法鼓励他每次都用完整的句子来说,帮助他找到发起谈话的意义和动机,但似乎效果不太好。

答:家长要了解普通3岁孩子是怎么在说话的。这个年龄的孩子,通常多采用“描述符”一样的简短词汇,比如“blue bike”(蓝色自行车,英文更加简短)、“big ball”(大球)。即便对那些有语言的孩子,PECS也有助于拓展句子,特别是用“描述符”这样的词汇来拓展句子。在任何时候都可以用视觉辅助的方式来训练,对于自闭儿来说,更易于用“演练”的方式来准备想要说什么。研究表明大部分自闭儿都较难主动发起谈话,需要给他们感兴趣的话题。很多自闭儿,特别是认知水平高的,或者是阿斯博格患儿,往往有完美主义者的痕迹,当他们觉得事情做得还不对的时候,或者将会被纠错的时候,他们就会倾向于不说话了。使用视觉辅助系统可以帮助他们组织句子,看着句子,在说出口之前做句子的调整,等等。可以采取一对一或者小组的方式来练习,要注意趣味性。我们时常以孩子的衣服上、鞋子上、背包上有什么图案作为一个话题,这个方式让他们意识到别的孩子对什么感兴趣。轮换发言是更加结构化的方式,也可以采取视觉辅助。可以用一定重复度的、情节可预知的故事、歌曲,让孩子训练扩展句子的能力。

同样重要的是,一定要懂得适龄的孩子,一般在说些怎样的话。我们一下子就可以分辨出某个孩子的说话方式是大人教出来的,因为他和其他小朋友打招呼说“嗨,你好啊。”----可一般三岁孩子是不会这么说话的!

2、关于提高孩子说话的主动性有什么好的建议?另外,我儿子时常会自言自语,而且没有明确的内容。有时候他会一时兴起,大声说话、唱歌、背诗,但往往听不懂内容。这个怎么办?

答:对这样的问题,我总是认为需要让孩子“练习”如何说话。我还是要说,视觉辅助是可以帮助孩子来集中注意力的。大多数自闭儿都是在“感知”他们所听到的东西!他们时常不断重复听到过的词语和短语,然后去处理、感受这些词语。要让他们有意识地去练习词语是应该怎么正确发音的,这个对孩子很有帮助。可以把孩子感兴趣的内容录成磁带,或者观看DVD,让孩子学会正确的发音。

3、如何有效地纠正孩子的发音?我儿子3岁,无法正确发音,我试着放慢语速,教他怎么发音,但似乎没效果。

答:先了解一下孩子的发音能力发展规律,看哪些音一般是几岁能发。也可以咨询专业的语言治疗师。很多英语发音(比如r),在孩子4岁之前一般是不会发的。当然,要给孩子更多练习机会,而且要有趣,不要单纯是练习的性质。

4、我儿子3岁半,理解和记忆都不错,但是语言发展落后。在接受干预之前他不会说话。现在能说简单的词,比如爸爸、妈妈、我、2、5、8等等。有什么办法提高语言能力?

答:我已经强调很多次了,可以用PECS啊!!!我用它来给孩子视觉辅助,给孩子说话的机会。还有,要结合孩子感兴趣的东西,比如数数、念字母、恐龙名字,一切他感兴趣的东西!!对你孩子来说,运动类项目往往有助于语言发展。相比于枯坐在椅子里,孩子可以在运动中发出更多的声音和词语。

5、我儿子3岁4个月。之前一点语言都没有,半年来,他会学着重复我说的单词, 我不知道怎么教他学会正常说话。

答:说话晚的孩子需要练习时间来提高(他开口了,值得喊万岁!) 要用孩子感兴趣的、重复性的活动,比如讲故事唱儿歌,也可以使用视觉辅助。可以做一些运动类的活动,通常可以激发语言,比如跑跑跳跳的活动,可以用“预备,开始,跑!”这样的口令,然后故意停在“预备,开始”上,让孩子说“跑”。
   如果用PECS,要给孩子处理、遣词的时间,然后让他说出来。有时候孩子需要大量的练习才可以流利。
   只有当孩子在思考和表达上都比较流畅之后,才会开始对话。想到用什么词句,再把它们准确地发音出来,这对孩子来说是需要一个处理过程的。启发对话,要结合孩子最感兴趣的内容。

6、口腔肌肉训练有用吗?怎么减少重复提问?如何提高社会性能力和自尊心?

答:口腔肌肉训练是很有效果的。同样地,要注意训练的趣味性,可以吹泡泡、吹羽毛、做鬼脸等等。可以咨询专业训练师。
    关于重复提问:首先要知道他为什么这么做?很多时候,孩子发起交互的方式很有限,他们会采用尝试过有效的方式来发起交流,比如重复提问。对这样的孩子,可以转而向他们换一个问法,比如“那你觉得这是什么?”“为什么你认为他是在干这个?”如果你知道孩子原本是知道答案的,那就换一个问法来问他。
    社会性能力的提高,需要靠有效的练习、孩子能从中感受到成功的交流。开始的时候,可以采取结构化的活动,大人要辅助孩子进行交流。第一步可以让孩子学会和其他同伴开心地一起玩、一起活动(比如在公园和操场上一起玩)。在结构化的场景下,可以有足够多的器材,让孩子平行玩,暂不需要他们有分享、轮换的要求,让孩子体会和同伴一起进行放松的、信任的交往。关于提高社会性能力,是有很多教学资源的。

7、我儿子3岁半,只能重复别人说的话,不能区分代词之间的差异(他、她、它)。有什么好办法?(T注:我理解这个问题是针对英语孩子的,英语中有he、she、it的差异,发音截然不一样,孩子无法正确使用。中文中都是ta,避免了这个问题)

答:要检查确认一下孩子的与语言发展处于什么阶段。如果孩子仅在重复词语的阶段,那要理解代词就困难了。当孩子处于能够理解代词的阶段,可以采用视觉辅助方式。拿起男孩(或女孩)的图片,说“He is…”“She is…”。

8、我想尽办法教孩子问问题,但都不成功。怎么办?

答:要结合孩子最感兴趣的话题,哪些问题是孩子最有动机来问的。我们可以做各种各样有重复性的、孩子感兴趣的活动,同时采用视觉辅助,激发孩子提问。可以谈论天气,先用“是/不是”的提问,比如“天晴不晴啊?是还是不是?”。还可以问“你衬衣上有个什么啊?”可以放孩子相互问。还有问“今天点心吃什么啊?”
   孩子稍大一点后,视频示范也有帮助。同时,要关注一下同龄孩子,他们一般在问些什么问题。

9、我孩子很少主动发起对话。大部分语言是用来提出要求的。而且说话时也不看对方。有什么建议?

答:研究发现对于自闭儿来说,主动发起交谈是最难的一项能力。要从孩子最感兴趣的话题出发,用轮换的方式,让孩子熟悉倾听和答复。对于某些孩子来说,用眼睛看别人会感到紧张,但在某些场合下,他们能够学着做。持续练习和保持信心,永远都是重要的!
    有些成年自闭症或者阿斯伯格患者,说话的时候如果看着对方,的确会让他们无法集中注意力。每个孩子都不一样,要了解他们的实际情况和感到放松的方式。对于较大的孩子(幼儿园、小学及以上),用录像示范是个好办法。没有人希望交流时受挫,所以让孩子懂得如何去交流、并从中获得正面的感受,是很有帮助的。

9) 有什么网站可以获得关于交流能力提高的信息资源?

答:PECS , The Hanen Centre, SCERTS, Amy Wetherby, Vince Carbone-verbal behavior model; 有很多很多这样的网站了!   
回复

使用道具 举报

39#
发表于 2010-6-8 21:24:45 | 只看该作者

re:上面的帖子很有内容,特别适合我儿子,他在...

上面的帖子很有内容,特别适合我儿子,他在语言上存在很大的进步空间,我一直在努力训练他的语言,今天看过你们的帖对我帮助很大,谢谢!已做为收藏。
回复

使用道具 举报

40#
发表于 2010-6-8 21:25:11 | 只看该作者

re:谢谢谢谢以琳和秋爸爸。我不会翻译,把(原...

谢谢谢谢以琳和秋爸爸。我不会翻译,把(原)39楼给做了,献给T版和秋爸爸。