楼主: gmom
打印 上一主题 下一主题

鑫鑫的ABA训练

[复制链接]
41#
发表于 2008-5-22 02:45:38 | 只看该作者

re:Thanks! my email is...

Thanks! my email is niuniumom@gmail.com
Your kindergarten sounds very good! So far our kindergarten teacher never assigned me a single book to read to my daughter, yet, she is graduating! which is good, though I know she needs extra work.
回复

使用道具 举报

42#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-24 11:56:57 | 只看该作者

re:鑫鑫也有自闭儿的通病, 就是磨蹭。我现在...

鑫鑫也有自闭儿的通病, 就是磨蹭。我现在锻炼他写作业,就是在训练自己的耐心与毅力。看着他磨磨蹭蹭的写字,我的血压就直往上冒,控制不住地就想揍他的屁股。

OT给了我们Writing的作业,一张纸,写40个字母。鑫鑫尽然要40分钟才能完成。平均1分钟1个字。

这两天,教他Begin和End的概念,小子一直不理解。知道first和last,但不能和Begin,End联系起来。
回复

使用道具 举报

43#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-27 03:09:14 | 只看该作者

re:为了解决鑫鑫写字磨蹭的毛病,开始使用定时...

为了解决鑫鑫写字磨蹭的毛病,开始使用定时器。OT的一篇练习,规定只能用20分钟,昨天用了35分钟,今天用了25分钟,有进步。
开始念“Goodnight,Moon".学校要求每本书念至少10遍,同时开始教书上的生字。

进步记录:
1. 昨天,我找不到鑫鑫的一本书,很着急,要全家帮忙,鑫鑫也跑前跑后的找,最后还是没有找到,鑫鑫说:”What's your feeling? I feel sad。“ 不错,鑫鑫他现在比较关心别人的感觉,也能把自己的说出来。下一个目标是,根据别人的感情,约束自己的行为。
2. 开始学着问为什么。朋友送鑫鑫一套美军的坦克飞机,我告诉他,这是打仗用的。鑫鑫问:"为什么要打仗?”
回复

使用道具 举报

44#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-27 12:56:53 | 只看该作者

re:最近参加了一个讲座,介绍家长在家里面,自...

最近参加了一个讲座,介绍家长在家里面,自己做Playgroup的方法,总结一下。我觉得,这对于不同层度的自闭儿童都有用。

Vygotsky (1896-1934)
actual development level
potential development level
Zone of Proximal development
implications to playgroups

组织Playgroup时,环境不要改变,要保持一致,帮助孩子克服害怕改变的心理。找出自己孩子的年龄程度(不是孩子的实际年龄,而是发展年龄),设计Activity和寻找Playdates.

The Components of An Integrated Playgroup
1.Play activity
2. Players
3. The Integration team

Play activities:
1. Sensory Play (very simple manipulate game, more important)
   a piece of playdough
   water
   sand
   rice
   bean
   shiver
2. Manipulative
   block
   puzzle
3. Pretend
   like washing baby, changing diaper, kitchen, cooking
4. Quiet activity
   book reading, little music play
5. Art Exploration
6. music movements simple songs
7. Small group ( 4 children) and large group activity ( over 10)

Player: typical developing children and children with special need

The integration team
Parents
Special education staff
Regular education staff

Most Critical things: Start the activity, stop talking to special need kids. When they play (observe what they do), wait 20 seconds. Each direction give need at least 10 seconds for response.

Important Focus
1. Open-ended.(learning Process)
2. Consistency in schedule and routine, only talking what kids doing, It's information talking.
3. meet regularly
4. Opening and closing ritual are utilized like some songs.
5. Provide additional visual cues, younger children use concrete objects
6. A higher ratio of typical developing children to children with special needs

Playgroup intervention:
1. Monitoring Play initiation what the special kids need, let him choose one from 2 activities
2. Scaffolding play
3. social communication guidance
   Wait? ask what happens? use simple word
回复

使用道具 举报

45#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-27 13:33:28 | 只看该作者

re:从专家那里问来的方法,对付鑫鑫有效,拿来...

从专家那里问来的方法,对付鑫鑫有效,拿来和大家共享。

1. 对于孩子重复问问题的应对。
   鑫鑫经常问:‘等会儿去那里啊?’“谁要来啊?”等等明知故问的问题,妈妈重复了多次答案,依然问。在什么样的情况下,阻止提问,同时又不挫伤孩子问问题的积极性呢?
   当孩子第一遍问这个问题时,给予回答。相同问题重复第2遍时,给予相同的答案,同时,要孩子复述你的答案,确保孩子明确的接受到了信息。当相同的问题出现第3次时,反问他,妈妈刚才说了什么?
我用这个方法对付鑫鑫了一个月,现在,相同的问题基本上不会问第三遍。

2. 寻找合适的Playdates
   一般来讲,能和自闭儿玩得起来的孩子不好找,要么人家觉得我们没意思,要么我们不里人家,还要匹配相同的发自年龄。专家建议,先从2岁半的孩子入手。一般来讲,2岁半的孩子,语言已经发展,能有对话能力,同时,他们在玩的时候,遭到拒绝,不会气馁,过会儿,还会来找你玩。她们是最好的和最开始的玩伴。
回复

使用道具 举报

46#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-27 22:41:49 | 只看该作者

re:一个美国自闭症孩子成功的故事,他从UC...

一个美国自闭症孩子成功的故事,他从UC Berkley的本科毕业了。

UC Berkeley grad is special - and very able
Patricia Yollin, Chronicle Staff Writer
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Joel Sidney has autism, which affects his speech, motor a... Sidney strums his guitar at his home in Piedmont where he...
Joel Sidney is graduating from UC Berkeley today with an almost perfect grade-point average, a bachelor's degree in American Studies, an honors thesis on Bay Area bluegrass music and the certainty that having autism is not going to limit his expectations.
"It's been tough," he said. "But I've gotten a lot of help."
Sidney is among 700 or so undergraduates served by Cal's Disabled Students' Program. Of the six who have autism spectrum disorders, he is the only one who will be receiving a degree this spring.
"We're astonished," said his mother, Carolyn Schuman.
Sidney, 26, lives in Piedmont with his parents, who are physicians. When their son was in middle school, the district's director of special education told them that it might not be important for their son to graduate from high school.
"To our credit, we didn't accept that answer," said Steve Sidney, 59, associate director for clinical research at Kaiser Permanente in Oakland.
That's how it's been for this family. Joel, the oldest of three children, seemed unusual early on, was nearly deaf in his right ear by age 3 and was diagnosed with autism when he was 12.
"It wasn't being diagnosed every 20 minutes back then," said Schuman, 58, an internist who works with substance abusers.
Autism, a complex developmental disability caused by a neurological disorder, interferes with the normal functioning of the brain and affects a person's ability to convey thoughts and interact with others.
"Joel has never really said the word," Schuman said. "He usually doesn't want to talk about it."
However, at home with his parents on a recent afternoon, he discussed his triumphs and tribulations. Asked if he felt different from his peers, he nodded.
"I think maybe yeah," Sidney said. "I have a hard time communicating sometimes. And sometimes it's hard for me to say what I really want to say."
His struggles are not reflected in his prodigious senior honors thesis, "Innovation and Tradition in Bay Area Bluegrass: Historical Review and Analysis of Distinctive Regional Features," for which he also produced a CD with 20 songs, including pieces by Laurie Lewis, David Grisman, Sandy Rothman and Rich Wilbur.
"My fanatical interest in bluegrass began when I was 9 years old," he wrote. "In 1991, my obsession was initially sparked during a concert at the Freight & Salvage Coffee House in Berkeley. ... We sat in the front row and I still recall that the band members appeared immense and seemed to be performing right in front of me for my own benefit."
Christine Palmer, Sidney's faculty adviser and chair of his thesis committee, described his academic finale as "an impressive piece of Bay Area bluegrass historiography and music criticism."
When he was 13, Sidney took his bar mitzvah money and bought a lifetime membership to the Freight & Salvage music spot - one measure of an underlying fervor that his stiff outward manner does not convey.
"Spontaneous interaction is not his strong suit," said his father.
Schuman said her son's way of talking and moving sometimes reminds her of Dustin Hoffman in "Rain Man," a 1988 movie in which the actor won an Oscar for portraying a man with autism.
Although the disability affects Sidney's speech, social and motor skills, he has refused to be stereotyped as a student with special needs. Overcoming the doubts of others - including his parents - he memorized the Hebrew songs and prayers required for his bar mitzvah, learned to play the flute and joined his high school band, ran cross-country and track, and now excels at the guitar.
"I didn't really like special ed," said Sidney, who insisted on being mainstreamed. "It didn't seem like what is normal."
He loves Cal sports, especially rugby, and enjoys fraternity parties. He runs through the streets of Piedmont every morning and walks a mile to catch an AC Transit bus to campus. Before he started at Cal three years ago, he endured a 90-minute commute each way to Diablo Valley College.
"Joel is certainly one of the brightest students that I've ever encountered, " said Bruce Cook, director of that college's world music program.
In his letter supporting Sidney's application to Cal, Cook described him as an extraordinary student who "proved time and again the ability to grasp and apply difficult concepts from cultural studies, anthropology and gender studies to music" and overcame "enormous difficulty" to succeed academically.
How did he do it?
"At some point I realized I needed to work more or give up," Sidney said.
As a result, he adapts, compensates and labors fiendishly. For example, he taped his classes and listened to the recordings afterward, taking notes along the way.
He also relied heavily on Cal's Disabled Students' Program, which he said has been invaluable - offering everything from weekly counseling to a place like the Assistive Technology Center, where he could get extra time to take tests and use a computer because handwriting was difficult.
"I attribute Joel's success to having the characteristics of any scholar - being passionate about his major, willing to work hard, knowing the resources that he needs to use to succeed, and to being bright and motivated," said Connie Chiba, the program's disability services coordinator.
Sidney's 23-year-old sister graduated from Mills College on Saturday and his brother, 18, will graduate from high school in early June.
His parents - who wish everything wasn't happening at once - might celebrate their oldest son's 3.92 grade-point average with a trip to the Southeastern United States, a bluegrass stronghold.
When things settle down, Sidney wants to find a job - maybe on campus or perhaps involving music. Meanwhile, he's gotten one task out of the way: He's already acquired football tickets for Cal's fall season.
10,000 At least that many students are expected to receive diplomas at UC Berkeley this spring, including about 6,800 bachelor's degrees and more than 3,000 master's, doctoral and professional degrees.
700 Undergraduates in Cal's Disabled Students' Program, of which 125 are graduating now.
430 Students graduating, along with Joel Sidney, at 9 a.m. today at the Greek Theatre at the commencement of the Office of Undergraduate and Interdisciplinary Studies.
80 The percentage of students in the 38-year-old Disabled Students' Program with nonvisible or less apparent disabilities, such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
E-mail Patricia Yollin at pyollin@sfchronicle .com.
http://sfgate. com/cgi-bin/ article.cgi? f=/c/a/2008/ 05/21/BA1R10PK66 .DTL
This article appeared on page B - 1 of the San Francisco Chronicle
回复

使用道具 举报

47#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-30 06:30:33 | 只看该作者

re:鑫鑫的融合训练过了暑假,鑫鑫就要...

鑫鑫的融合训练

过了暑假,鑫鑫就要到普通班和正常孩子上课,一个老师带20个学生,为了让他适应,我最近开始了融合训练,让他多和一般孩子上课。

暑假参加Community Center办的Preshool班,一个星期2个半天,我希望鑫鑫能够适应更多小朋友的环境。

最近报名的音乐班也开始了,每星期三晚上半小时,一个老师,6个学生,5男1女,都是4到5岁的小孩。儿子混在里面,看不出有多大的差别。音乐是他最喜欢的东西,所以,老师讲课时,注意力集中,打拍子,唱歌都能跟的上老师的步伐。虽然老师偶尔要提醒他一下,但听老师的指令很好。别的小朋友是通过听故事来学音乐,鑫鑫是听歌理解故事。我在边上坐着等,发现英文这一年有了不小的进步,老师讲的,基本上都能听得懂。虽然不像别的孩子那样多话,但老师给他东西都说谢谢,有的问题也能回答。从他最喜欢的地方开始融合,希望Kindergarten 能顺利过关。
回复

使用道具 举报

48#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-30 08:47:24 | 只看该作者

re:从老郭家搬来的,对我很有启发。“所谓理解...

从老郭家搬来的,对我很有启发。“所谓理解,我现在认为只有通过孩子用自己的语言解释、举例及正确运用,才是真正的理解。”

看来,鑫鑫要讲英文的东西,用中文表达,中文的东西,用英文表达,来衡量他的理解力了
回复

使用道具 举报

49#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-6-3 08:07:20 | 只看该作者

re:鑫鑫看房记这个星期天,全家外出看...

鑫鑫看房记

这个星期天,全家外出看房子,鑫鑫很有兴趣的东看看,西看看,问一下屋子里面的东西,比起以前要好多了。

三岁以前,鑫鑫和一般孩子的最大的区别就是,不愿意到别人家去。小朋友过生日,坐在人家的门口吃蛋糕,死活不肯进去。进了门,就站在门口,随时准备逃跑,要么说警报器,空调等,非常紧张。带他看新房子,也不肯进。

改变是从4岁上了特殊学校开始的。班上有一个华人小朋友,做了鑫鑫的Buddy,邀请我们到他家玩。去年11月,我带鑫鑫去,鑫鑫很高兴,一蹦一跳到了人家家门口,看见黑洞洞的门口,吓得转身要跑。好朋友不干,一把把鑫鑫拉进了门,同时又和鑫鑫玩。在别人家2个小时,玩的很高兴。后来又去了一次,不再害怕。今年1月,带鑫鑫看房子,倒不害怕进门了,但是,迷恋上了楼梯。对于别的房间,厨房,厕所不敢兴趣,只在楼梯上爬上爬下。以至于外婆说,只能买一层楼的平房。这个月再去看房,发现又有了进步,对于整个房子感兴趣,楼梯已经不在迷恋了。
回复

使用道具 举报

50#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-6-4 07:14:08 | 只看该作者

re:今天ABA的director来开会,讨论...

今天ABA的director来开会,讨论了进度,我的感觉是:自从进入ABA的中级阶段,鑫鑫进步的速度慢了下来,集中表现在语言的理解能力上。听故事回答问题是最难的。现在的目标是以提高语言能力为主,数学准备让学校老师教,ABA的Program放弃教加减法。
回复

使用道具 举报

51#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-6-5 00:55:16 | 只看该作者

re:Kwenma的关于中英文的区别教育。鑫鑫...

Kwenma的关于中英文的区别教育。鑫鑫也是不明白妈妈说的是中文,老师说的是英文。他问中文单字的英文意思,就说:“窗子叫什么名字啊?”其实是在问:“窗子的英文怎么讲?”试试Kwenma的方法。

你可以用中英文配对的办法(如果他对中文理解好些,就先说中文,然后说出对应的英文;反之亦然). 当妈妈故意说错后,妈妈可以简洁地说:“NO,NO! ONE --- ENGLISH, (STOP FOR 1-2 SECS), YI (一) --- CHINESE” 注意过程要慢一点,便于他理解;而且停顿1-2秒,是抓他的注意力。其中妈妈要带有AFFECT,面部表情夸张可笑,更能吸引Wen。他有了对比,会很清楚YI(一)是中文的发音。这样简单的语言能让他明白的,可以多重复多次(在这几天)。以后再加入别的对应的简单的他知道含意的中英文。逐渐他慢慢就领会了。

另外在日常生活中可以分步骤的灌输一些基本点:
(1) 以前我们家就是:“奶奶说中文,某某老师(他最喜欢的老师--强化物)说英文”;(这个时候是直观的印象)
(2) 如果有地球仪在家,给他看,我觉得Wen肯定会喜欢地球仪的(如果他喜欢地图的话)。你可以说我们家在这儿(如果他知道家附近的地名,就用地名)。而后可以引伸到我们住在美国。然后说外婆(他能记住的人)在中国(指中国给他看)。这样给他
不同地方的概念。等这点能明白了,教第(3)点;
(3) 中国住的中国人,“外婆在中国”;某某老师住在美国;
(4) 联系(1)来说:外婆在中国,说中文,某某老师在美国,说英文。(这个时候就是有推理而得出的结论了,而且背后有那么多的丰富的内容)

注意教(1)-(4)这个过程需要一定的时间,不可能一两天就搞定,妈妈不要急。基本上如同ABA的SET来教。前一个SET教会了,就到下一个SET。我估计WEN会很快学会的。
回复

使用道具 举报

52#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-6-13 13:03:35 | 只看该作者

re:今天是鑫鑫从特殊学校的Preshool毕...

今天是鑫鑫从特殊学校的Preshool毕业日,全家前去参加他的毕业典礼。小人儿戴了一顶博士帽,站在台上神情严肃,仿佛脖子不能动了。老师带领小朋友表演节目,不少孩子在台上又哭又闹,鑫鑫还好,从头到尾跟着老师把节目演完。

九月,鑫鑫要去Kindergarten上课,和正常孩子融合了。Summer继续ABA的训练,同时培养写作业的习惯。从网上订了300个Sight Reading Word的卡片,同时,还有Sentences的组合练习。

听故事的训练有了一定的进步。ABA老师认为,一般结构简单的故事能够听懂,复杂一点的就比较困难。而且不注意故事的细节。
现在会5以内的加法,老师写一个公式,会数手指。将来上学,数学应该不困难。
写字有了绝对性的进步,可以正确握笔,能写1到10的数字和26个大写的英文字母。我们OT用Writing Without Tears来教写字,对笔划要求很严。争取Summer后,可以写英文的句子。
回复

使用道具 举报

53#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-1 12:13:28 | 只看该作者

re:最近忙于鑫鑫的暑假课程,很久没有更新。鑫...

最近忙于鑫鑫的暑假课程,很久没有更新。鑫鑫已经和正常孩子一起上课有4次,除了和小朋友没有多少交往外,其他一切正常。老师说他:‘Smart.' 理解力不错,老师让他做东西都能理解。
每天喜欢弹琴,一般能练习30到40分钟。弹完一首曲子,自己会评论:“弹错了,弹得不好。”弹得满意的,会给自己鼓掌。
最近和妈妈很亲。爸爸买了桃子,先问妈妈:“妈妈,你要不要吃桃子啊?”
回复

使用道具 举报

54#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-8 01:25:43 | 只看该作者

re:国庆长周末,全家又去了LasVegas。...

国庆长周末,全家又去了LasVegas。去年,鑫鑫刚刚被诊断为自闭症,为了锻炼他的外出能力,五月去了Disney, 七月去了LasVegas.那时候,鑫鑫对于在外面过夜很恐惧,在Hotel里,一个劲的要回家,也不肯用hotel的厕所,全家只好慢慢的安抚,只要不出房间的门,尽量满足他的要求,同时告诉他,天黑了,回不了家,要在hotel睡觉,爸爸妈妈奶奶都在。慢慢让他安静。看见家里的人都在,鑫鑫也就不闹了。今年去LasVegas,鑫鑫的表现大有进步,不再对hotel有恐惧,非常喜欢看夜景,吃睡都不错,体力比妈妈都要好。在Circus Circus玩游戏,赢了两个小玩具,高兴的拍手,兴高采烈,妈妈为此没有少掏钱。

最近的进步:生活自理能力有了很大的提高。自己穿脱衣裤,终于脱掉了晚上的尿片。外出不用大人带,自己上男厕所。自己吃饭,但有时候要用手帮忙。
回复

使用道具 举报

55#
发表于 2008-7-8 02:30:24 | 只看该作者

re:多带孩子出去,多多益善!个人体会。

多带孩子出去,多多益善!个人体会。
回复

使用道具 举报

56#
发表于 2008-7-8 02:32:13 | 只看该作者

如何设置in-home的ABA训练

Hi gmom,

I am a mom of a newly diagnosed 2-year old. The EI in our
state can only offer ST,DT, once per week. I want to set up
the in-home ABA for my son too. Could you tell me which state
you are in? Where you find the right persons (Therapists) and
how you set up the program? Many thanks!

回复

使用道具 举报

57#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-8 03:57:08 | 只看该作者

re:Hi, Tidytiger,我在...

Hi, Tidytiger,

我在加州,ABA的老巢。三岁前,加州的EI每个星期提供25个小时的ABA,三岁后,孩子进学区的特殊学校,根据孩子的程度,学区在学校里,提供1到2个小时的ABA.

我家鑫鑫是3岁7个月才得到诊断,所以我们没有得到EI的服务,学区认为我们是高功能,也没有提供ABA给我们。

我们两口子都工作,所以只好用ABA的agency公司,他们提供program director和tutor。好处是:非常的正规,他们也提供家长的培训。但是,价格及贵,我现在化的钱,相当于供他上大学。这是美国的一个网站,http://rsaffran.tripod.com/consultants.html, 上面有全球的ABA Provider的information.

加州的health insurance不包括ABA的费用,所以我们只能自己付。不知道你们州的保险如何?但有的大Company, like Microsoft,Cisco的company保险包括ABA,如果你能到这些company工作,他们会pay80%的ABA的费用。这样你可以雇非常professional的ABA provider.

如果你得budget有限,并且不工作,可以找一些独立的ABA consultant,一个星期到你家几个小时,教你做ABA,同时提供训练的计划。这是最省钱的方法。

我参加了local的自闭症家长组织,认识了几个家长,他们给我介绍了不少的Therapists.我的一个朋友,他的孩子比我家鑫鑫严重,一般能教她孩子的therapist,对我家的都管用。
回复

使用道具 举报

58#
发表于 2008-7-8 05:37:17 | 只看该作者

thanks!

gmom,

Thank you so much for your prompt reply. Unfortunately, i am not workimg for the big company, neither my husband does.
I will check out the website you provided. Thanks a lot!
回复

使用道具 举报

59#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-8 12:17:16 | 只看该作者

re:hi tidytiger,找到合...

hi tidytiger,

找到合适的ABA therapist不容易,最好附近的Autism家长推荐,你去人家家观摩一下上课的过程,再做决定,好的ABA therapist还要排队,我当初就在几家ABA agency那里报了名。

现在你最好学习一下ABA得知识,先做起来。下面的video是EI的therapist推荐的,对于刚入门的家长有很直观的作用,教你怎样和孩子玩。图书馆能借到,amazon也能买到。

Embracing play [videorecording] : teaching your child with autism / Behavioral Intervention Association
Passport to friendship : facilitating peer play for children with ASD [videorecording] / Behavioral Intervention Association
回复

使用道具 举报

60#
发表于 2008-7-9 00:57:46 | 只看该作者

RDI and DIR/floor time

Hi gmom,

再来请教。看到很多人都提到ABA,RDI and floor time 一起用。很想
问问大家都是从哪学到RDI:book, DVD or ConnectCenter?
如果是书或DVD, 请推荐书名, DVD 名。如果是从ConnectCenter,2-day
introductory and 4-day intensive training for parents 都需要参加吗?
这些workshop 都离家远,有参加的谈谈感受吧,是否很有帮助?
是否学会足够多的东西,自己胜任给孩子作RDI。 谢谢!

回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|以琳自闭症论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 11:08