打印 上一主题 下一主题

任性的孩子怎麼教

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2009-11-11 10:44:07 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
推荐新书:
1.任性的孩子怎麼教
内容简介:別再和家中任性又固執的孩子大眼瞪小眼了!只要了解孩子任性背後的成因,再善用專家所提供的妙方,任性的小霸王也能變成貼心的小寶貝!
  「任性」是孩子成長過程中的一個必經過程,不同年齡的孩子會有不同的任性行為,父母只要多對孩子的任性行為有更深層的了解,就能輕鬆「化解」孩子的各種任性行為。
本書作者群皆為兒童發展的專家,以簡單的文字、容易執行的教養方式,提供父母們各種化解孩子任性行為的妙招。
2.自闭症家长实战手册
本書提供自閉症者家長解決他們子女在固執性行為、溝通、遊戲、休閒、攻擊、如廁、吃睡等常見問題的成功實例,每個實例都具代表性與啟發性。每個實例成功的原因都由美國自閉症教育專家蕭卜勒(Eric Schopler)教授進行深入淺出的分析,並提出他個人精闢的見解,非常值得家長與自閉症教育工作者參考。
http://shop58670825.taobao.com/
QQ:1271615463
2#
发表于 2009-11-21 16:24:48 | 只看该作者

re:"Just a few more min...

"Just a few more minutes…please Mommy!"
Although my own children were grown, I found myself turning instinctively in the direction of the little voice. He was

trailing after his mother, looking reluctantly over his shoulder at a display of remote control toys in the large department

store.

He couldn't have been more than four years old. With chubby checks and wispy blond hair going in several directions, he

trotted behind his mother down the main aisle of the department store. His boots caught my eye. They were green. Really

green. Bright, shiny, Kermit-the-Frog, green. Obviously new and a little too big, the boots stopped just below his knees

leaving a hint of dimpled legs disappearing into rumpled shorts. Perfect boots for the rainy transition from summer to fall.
Wow gold,

He stopped abruptly at a display of full-length mirrors, lifting one foot at a time, grinning and admiring his boots until

his mother called for him to catch up to her. Dressed in a suit, heels clicking on the tile floor, she was tossing items

into her cart as she and her son made their way to the checkout lanes at the front of the store.

I smiled at the picture he made clumping noisily behind his mother. I found myself wondering if she had just picked him up

from daycare after a busy day in an office somewhere. I sighed as I selected an item and put it in my own cart. My days of

trying to juggle a full time job and two small children had been busy, sometimes even hectic, but I missed them.
world of warcraft gold,

Finishing my own shopping, I forgot about the little boy and his mother until I stepped outside the store. There a panorama

unfolded before me. The rain had slowed to a drizzle, perforating the numerous puddles in the parking lot. Several mothers

with their small children were hurrying in and out of the department store. The children were, of course, making beelines to

the puddles that dotted their way from the cars to the store's entrance. The mothers were right behind them, scolding.

world of warcraft gold,

"Ge"You'll ruin your shoes!"

"What's the matter with you? Are you deaf? I said, GET OUT OF THAT PUDDLE!"

And so it continued. The children were being pulled away from the puddles and hurried along. All except for one…the little

green-booted boy.

He and his mother were not rushing anywhere. The boy was happily splashing away in the largest puddle in the parking lot,

oblivious to the rain and to the people coming and going. His wispy hair was plastered to his head and a huge smile was

plastered on his face. And his mother? She put up her umbrella, adjusted her packages and waited. Not scolding, not rushing.

Just watching.
cd keys,

As she fished her car keys out of her purse, the boy, hearing the familiar jingling, paused in mid-splash and looked up.

"Just a few more minutes? Please Mommy?" He begged.

She hesitated, and then she smiled at him.

"Okay!" she responded and adjusted her packages again.
By the time I got to my car, loaded my packages and was ready to ease out of my parking space, the green-booted boy and his

mother were walking toward their car, smiling and talking.

How much time did that "few more minutes" take out of her day? Probably about five. Not so much time out of a busy day. So

what if she got home a little later than she had planned?

wow power leveling,

What a contrast the boy and his mother were to the other families I had just seen. What volumes that "few more minutes"

spoke to that little boy about his value to his mother. Nothing in her universe was so pressing that it couldn't wait a few

more minutes to let her young son try out his new boots-an important event in the life of How many times had my children

begged for "just a few more minutes"? Had I smiled and waited like the mother of the green booted boy? Or had I scolded?

Just a few more minutes. Everything I have read about time management for working mothers can be summed up in one picture.

The picture of that young mother standing under her umbrella, arms full of packages, smiling her assent to a wet, green-

booted boy who had asked her the universal time management question for working mothers everywhere,

"Just a few more minutes?"

回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|以琳自闭症论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 16:22