跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2008-10-7 11:00:28 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
好书推荐的差不多了,剩下的还有两本,也可以一读。

3-5岁NT教育的书,如果考虑到自闭症小孩的迟缓情况,也许可以把上限提到7岁。

1. Positive discipline for preschooler

这本书是儿子的老师推荐给我的。比较好懂,有些地方强词夺理,但还是很有启发性,特别是对那些在ABA里泡的时间比较长的人来说,可以换换脑筋。

ABOUT THIS BOOK
Caring for young children is one of the most challenging tasks an adult will ever face. No matter how much you love your child, there will be moments filled with frustration, anger, and even desperation. There will also be questions: Why does my four-year-old deliberately lie to me? Why won’t my three-year-old listen to me? Should I ever spank my preschooler when she is disobedient? Over the years, millions of parents just like you have come to trust the Positive Discipline series and its commonsense approach to child-rearing.
Now completely updated to report the latest research in child development and learning, Positive Discipline for Preschoolers will teach you how to use methods to raise a child who is responsible, respectful, and resourceful. You’ll find practical solutions for how to:

- Avoid the power struggles that often come with mastering sleeping, eating, and potty training
- See misbehavior as an opportunity to teach nonpunitive discipline—not punishment
- Instill valuable social skills and positive behavior inside and outside the home by using methods that teach important life skills
- Employ family and class meetings to tackle behavorial challenges
- And much, much more!

This revised and updated third edition includes information from the latest research on neurobiology, diet and exercise, gender differences and behavior, the importance of early relationships and parenting, and new approaches to parenting in the age of mass media. In addition, this book offers new information on reducing anxiety and helping children feel safe in troubled times.

From the Trade Paperback edition.
About the Author
Jane Nelson, Ed.D., is a licensed marriage, family, and child therapist, and an internationally known speaker.

Cheryl Erwin, M.A., a licensed marriage and family therapist, is the author or coauthor of nine books on parenting as well as a popular speaker, trainer, and parenting radio personality.

Roslyn Ann Duffy founded and codirected the Learning Tree Montessori Childcare and has written adult and children’s texts, as well as the internationally circulated column “From a Parent’s Perspective.”

2 creating readers by pam schiller
众多NT教育书籍随便找的一本,读下来也很有收获。书名翻译成中文是:做个读书人。

Learn the basic building blocks of reading with Creating Readers, the comprehensive resource that develops a strong foundation for pre-readers. Creating Readers gives teachers and parents the tools to teach pre-reading skills with over 1000 activities, games, fingerplays, songs, tongue twisters, poems, and stories for the letters of the alphabet. This invaluable resource develops the child's desire to read as well as the skills needed to begin reading. Creating Readers starts children ages 3 to 8 towards a future of books and reading. Dr. Pam Schiller shares her extensive knowledge in workshops, radio and television interviews, and as a popular keynote speaker and author. Her best-selling titles include The Complete Resource Book, The Values Book, Count on Math, and Start Smart!

------------------
圣诞快乐。

2#
发表于 2008-10-9 23:07:25 | 只看该作者

re:谢谢推荐,请教一下NT是什么意思?

谢谢推荐,请教一下NT是什么意思?
回复

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2008-10-10 10:18:34 | 只看该作者

re:NT呀,最Niu的Therapy吧。...

NT呀,最Niu的Therapy吧。