打印 上一主题 下一主题

围城夜话

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 2011-11-17 17:56:06 | 显示全部楼层

re:当一个男人对着他的爱人如此歌唱的话,哪个...

当一个男人对着他的爱人如此歌唱的话,哪个女人会不心动?

可是,如果每天这样唱,又有哪个女人不心烦?

(Leonard Cohen的 ‘I am your man’, 一个没有任何奶油味男人唱的情歌)

http://www.9ku.com/play/161378.htm

If you want a lover   I'll do anything you ask me to And if you want another kind of love   I'll wear a mask

for you If you want a partner   Take my hand Or if you want to strike me down in anger Here I stand   I'm your man

如果妳想要一個愛人,我願意為妳做任何妳要求的事,如果妳想要不一樣的愛,我願意為妳戴上面具。如果妳想要的是個伴侶,請握住我的手。或者,妳想要在盛怒裡把我打倒在地的話,我就站在這兒,我就是妳在找的男人。

If you want a boxer   I will step into the ring for you And if you want a doctor   I'll examine every inch of you If you want a driver   Climb inside Or if you want to take me for a ride You know you can   I'm your man

如果妳想要一個拳擊手,我會為妳站上拳擊台。如果妳想要的是一個醫生,那我會細細檢查妳身上的每一吋。如果妳想要的是一個司機,那就上車吧。不然妳想帶我去兜風的話,妳知道妳可以,我就是妳在找的那個男人。

Ah, the moon's too bright   The chain's too tight   The

beast won't go to sleep I've been running through these promises to you   That I made and I could not keep Ah but a man never got a woman back   Not by begging on

his knees Or I'd crawl to you baby   And I'd fall at your feet And I'd howl at your beauty   Like a dog in heat And I'd claw at your heart   And I'd tear at your sheet I'd say please, please   I'm your man

啊,月實在太明,鐵鍊實在太緊,野獸無法入眠。我已經為你立下那麼多誓言 我發下的那些 根本遵守不了的誓言啊 但是男人啊 從來沒辦法這麼簡單喚回女人的心  雙膝跪下是

沒用的不然我願意爬向妳的身旁 仆倒在妳的足下我願意哭嚎著妳的美麗  就像是隻發情的狗而且我願意用爪子扒妳的的心 我願意撕爛妳的被單我要說求你求你 我就是妳在找的那個男人。

And if you've got to sleep   A moment on the road I will steer for you   And if you want to work the street

alone I'll disappear for you   If you want a father for your

child Or only want to walk with me a while Across the sand   

I'm your man

如果妳想要回家睡覺 就在回家的路上我願意做個引路人  如果妳想一人獨行我也願意消失無蹤  如果妳想要為妳的小孩找個老爸或者只是想要找個人陪 一起在沙灘上散步一會兒  我就是妳在找

的那個男人

If you want a lover   I'll do anything you ask me to And if you want another kind of love   I'll wear a mask

for you

如果妳想要一個愛人   我願意為妳做任何妳要求的事情如果妳想要不一樣的愛 我會為妳戴上面具
回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|以琳自闭症论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 19:32