查看: 11000|回复: 53
打印 上一主题 下一主题

一群热心的感统精细方面的专家

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2010-3-24 12:15:32 | 显示全部楼层 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
大家好,

我在一次会议上提到自闭症在中国的情况。 正巧这次会议中有30名是美国的职业治疗师(occupational therapist),他们为患有自闭症的儿童或是成人提供干预服务。
他们说非常愿意能够回答家长关于感统和精细的一些问题。

如果您在这方面(感统或精细)有一些疑问, 请把您的问题写在下面,我会从其中选出10个左右的问题发给他们, 然后把答案贴上来。

谢谢!

2#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-27 07:51:25 | 显示全部楼层

re:我从大家的问题中找出了10个问题,发给了...

我从大家的问题中找出了10个问题,发给了这些职业治疗师。一旦有回复,我会贴上来
回复

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-27 10:27:04 | 显示全部楼层

re:我建了一个博客http://zibizh...

我建了一个博客http://zibizheng.blogspot.com/(英文),然后把大家问题的英文版发在上面,我发了邮件给他们让他们直接在上面回复。

不知道有没有能人能一起帮忙翻译家长的问题和他们的答案?谢谢
回复

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-28 02:19:40 | 显示全部楼层

re:Rhoda Erhardt给的答案:...

Rhoda Erhardt给的答案:
1. Once the door is open, my son would immediately takes off and run. Do you think occupational therapy would help?
A. Occupational therapists work with children who have behavior problems that may be related to sensory integration issues. A complete evaluation would be necessary to determine if this running is an isolated impulsive behavior, or a part of SPD (Sensory Processing Disorders).

2. My child loves to look at the lines of objects such as box, chairs, sticks, books, bed, chairs or toy cars. He will look at the lines from different perspective over and over again. What can I do? Do you have some specific suggestions?
A. Repetitive behaviors may be the child's attempts to achieve order in a world that is confusing because his sensory system interprets sensation differently. Helping the child generalize and differentiate this activity may help. For example, he could make a drawing of one of those objects, then color it, and draw different versions of it, and build different scenes around it. You may stimulate an artistic skill!

3. My child is 6 years old. If somebody accidentally bumped into him in the bus because it is too crowded, he would hit himself at the same spot where he was knocked by other people? I am quite confused and do not know what to do.
A. When sensory input is uncomfortable (accidental bumps), heavy pressure relieves that discomfort, just as many of us will rub a spot that
we have hurt. The child may perceive that bump almost as pain.

4. Since last year, my child started to hit his head with hands. My doctor suggested us to work on sensory integration. My child has received sensory integration training for more than two months since then and I did not see any change.
A. Some changes should be observed, although small. If not, the reason could be that the type, frequency, or duration of treatment is not exactly what he needs.

5. My child hates to put on his shoes. I have to put on the shoes for him more than 50 times every day. What can I do?
A. If he continues to take his shoes off, he probably has a good reason. His sensory system may be perceiving discomfort as pain. Another type of shoe that he selects may help.

6. The son could not even hold a pen. The muscle tone in that area is too weak. Can you describe some activities we can do at home?
A. There are many activities for building hand strength. One easy activity is lots of play with a form of clay. Here is a list and a recipe to make it:
• Squeeze a large ball of clay as hard as possible.
• Pull a coil of clay apart with both hands. The diameter can gradually be made larger for more resistance.
• Press on clay in standing to make hand print, or with surface below waist level in sitting. Wrist and elbow should be extended. If fingers can’t extend fully, use fisted hand first, for good wrist position.
• Pinch small projections off the ball of clay, with other hand stabilizing. Then pieces can be pinched off from the smooth surface of the clay.
• Make small balls of clay by rolling pieces between palms of both hands, then with fingertips. Use to design pictures.
• Poke with index finger into existing holes in clay, other fingers flexed. Then poke additional holes, index finger joints extended, not hyperextended.
• Draw lines and shapes in a flattened sheet of clay with a pencil or pen.
• Clean the surface by pressing a large ball of clay on bits of clay.
• Roll out a long coil of clay with both hands, keeping wrists and fingers extended, with manual assistance for good hand placement if needed.
• Arrange coils of clay in patterns such as lines, shapes, concentric circles.
• Build structures with the coils of clay, such as bowls, pots, walls.
• Create hanging ornaments with bread dough (instructions on other side)
• Embed small objects into clay.
• Extract small objects from clay.
Cooked Clay
MATERIALS: 1 cup flour, 1⁄2 cup salt, 2 teaspoons cream of tartar, 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, 1 cup cold water with food coloring added
INSTRUCTIONS: Mix flour, salt, cream of tartar, vegetable oil, cold water with food coloring added. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly, until consistency of mashed potatoes. Pour on floured board and add flour, kneading like bread dough. Keep in double plastic bags. No need to refrigerate.

7. My child is 4 years old. He always asks me to press his palms very hard. He would wake me at night to press his hands.
A. Proprioceptive input (heavy pressure) is the one sense of all the others (sight, sound, smell, taste, touch, etc.), which both alerts (helps pay attention) and calms. It also organizes the system. The calming helps the child go to sleep. You can teach him to press his own palms together.

回复

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-28 02:21:08 | 显示全部楼层

re:请大家能帮着翻译下。我最近忙论文,没有时...

请大家能帮着翻译下。我最近忙论文,没有时间翻译。只能做桥梁的工作。

谢谢Rhoda
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-28 22:10:06 | 显示全部楼层

re:谢谢T版和小忘。 我会陆续把其他家长的问...

谢谢T版和小忘。 我会陆续把其他家长的问题发给Rhoda他们。
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-29 22:36:38 | 显示全部楼层

re:感动!

感动!
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-30 12:24:41 | 显示全部楼层

re:Rhoda 让我告诉大家她愿意回答大家更...

Rhoda 让我告诉大家她愿意回答大家更多关于精细及感统方面 的问题
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-4-2 21:43:57 | 显示全部楼层

re:另外一个家长关于孩子害怕下楼梯的问题...

另外一个家长关于孩子害怕下楼梯的问题
My child is extremely afraid of heights. To an extent, he did not even dare to step down stairs because he is scared of the height. What can I do to help?

A. This problem may always be with the child. You can help the child feel more safe by always having a railing to him to hold when going down steps, and to respect his need to stay away from glass elevators or windows that go all the way to the floor or balconies.
回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|以琳自闭症论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 02:28