查看: 30931|回复: 159
打印 上一主题 下一主题

儿子在美国floor time, aba进行时

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2008-8-22 10:22:08 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
一直潜水, 今天突然觉得也该记录儿子的成长, 将来看。开个贴就算逼自己做个记载。

儿子3岁诊断为自闭。只会说30个左右单字。不知爸爸妈妈, 知道姐姐名字。经一年多每周20小时ABA, 3 小时speech, 3 小时OT,进步缓慢,与其他姐妹孩子如oy, Ean,kwenma 不能比。
开始怀疑aba是否有效。 开始尝试floortime和VB。
现状:
1. 会唱五首左右儿歌, 吐字不大清晰
2. 会叫爸爸妈妈, 不认识治疗师
3. 认识26个字母, 1-10, 形状, 颜色
4. 愿意与人交流, 会拉陌生人的手, 眼神对视非常好
[EM12]5 两步模仿没问题, 三步不行
6. 开始把两个字连起来说, 如buckle up, hold me, carry me, open door, 只这几种固定的。 大多用的恰当。会说I WANT STH, CAN i HAVE STH.
感觉floortime和vb似乎帮助更大。 从自己走过一年多历程和体验, 建议其他家长多试试各种方式。 aba 不一定是最适合的。

请过来的家长就如何教授语言提供建议和帮助, 尤其是在美国的家长。 我现在基本放弃教他中文, 因为治疗师都讲英文, 不想confuse 他。
160#
发表于 2010-9-7 20:57:02 | 只看该作者

re:"squints his eyes, s...

"squints his eyes, sometimes closes them too", my son has these symptoms sometimes. I checked OCD definition on the internet, not sure if he is that. what can we do to address it?
回复

使用道具 举报

159#
发表于 2010-8-4 10:42:09 | 只看该作者

re:[QUOTE][b]下面引用由[u]宝贝...

下面引用由宝贝贝发表的内容:

just watched "Food, Inc", a documentary film. very shocking. recommends it to other moms. It makes l...

是的. 所以我们很少买现成的肉食吃, 香肠,火腿之类的, 尽量少买.
回复

使用道具 举报

158#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-4 03:22:40 | 只看该作者

re:just watched "Food,...

just watched "Food, Inc", a documentary film. very shocking. recommends it to other moms. It makes lots of sense to eat organic foods!!! my daughter said she is never going to McDonald after watching it!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

157#
发表于 2010-7-3 12:02:29 | 只看该作者

re:宝贝贝妈,看了你的141楼很有同感.

宝贝贝妈,看了你的141楼很有同感.
回复

使用道具 举报

156#
发表于 2010-6-30 13:34:59 | 只看该作者

re:楼上的说得真有道理!学习了。

楼上的说得真有道理!学习了。
回复

使用道具 举报

155#
发表于 2010-6-30 07:05:47 | 只看该作者

re:贝贝妈,多冒泡吧。把时间都充实起来,就不...

贝贝妈,多冒泡吧。把时间都充实起来,就不会想太多了。
回复

使用道具 举报

154#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-30 06:50:35 | 只看该作者

re:食物控制了(oxalate和phenol...

食物控制了(oxalate和phenol的问题),
Do you completely remove phenol and oxalate heavy foods or give no phenol with phenol foods? I was very strict with the foods for a long time and did not see much difference. Now I am thinking of giving him the foods together with no phenol to give him some fun. Food is a big motivator for him.Do you feel when you gave your son no phenol together with phnol heavy foods he is as good as when he did not have phenol food at all?  

Also how do you judge 肠胃道基本控制了? no behaviors or sleep issues? or some test?
I feel my son does not have big gut issues, He had reflux when he was younger but I did not see that problem for a long time. and his diet was very strict for a while, completely without foods he is intolerant of. I was diligent with the supplements too. But still I did not see much improvement.occasionally when I feel his yeast flared up, I do some yeast control protocol.this helped him a lot. Nice your son responds to the supplements so well.
回复

使用道具 举报

153#
发表于 2010-6-30 05:46:38 | 只看该作者

re:你给他吃了,但是如果他肠胃不好,这些东西...

你给他吃了,但是如果他肠胃不好,这些东西他不见得吸收了。另外补充剂的量也有不同。剂量不同,效果不同。你的剂量是否有问题?我说的这些是建立在肠胃道问题基本清除的条件下。如果你本来肠胃道问题还较严重,食物不耐受性很严重,那么这两个问题也能够造成他们狂躁。还有病毒也是。所以小K的情况恰恰是在肠胃道基本控制了,食物控制了(oxalate和phenol的问题),再来看就比较清晰了。

回复

使用道具 举报

152#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-30 05:07:52 | 只看该作者

re:We took all of these...

We took all of these you mentioned. (stopped for a while)

I did not use liquid 钙镁合剂 due to concerns of preservatives in it. My son gets the minerals through mineral capsules.
He also lasks selenium. looks like all of our kids lack selenium. It is good for detoxification of the body. I did not see much difference in my son when he had these. I need to watch more closely.
Does your son has issues with oxalate foods. Vit. C needs to be reduced if so.

what symptoms does your son have that made you think he has OCD? He humps bed sometimes, and squints his eyes, sometimes closes them too. WOuld these qualify him as OCD? Other than these, I did not see other behaviour. He opened and closed door before he turned 3, but does not do that any more.

Yes, littletown story: I remember it is blood test for mineral status.
回复

使用道具 举报

151#
发表于 2010-6-30 04:37:15 | 只看该作者

re:这点我也完全同意。 中医的观点是auti...

这点我也完全同意。 中医的观点是autism and ADHD的小孩是阴虚火旺, 小城就是, 有段时间爸爸push得厉害, 他特别疲劳, 内火大, 一天到晚莫名其妙的发火, 我后来坚持把公校以外的ABA停了, 让他好好吃好好睡, 少学习, 身体好了一些, 很多怪毛病也就没了。 再结合上floor time, 比送到学校里进步得还快。

小K妈妈, 你怎么知道小K体内缺什么微量元素呢? 是通过全面的血检吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

150#
发表于 2010-6-30 03:55:26 | 只看该作者

re:在网上都有,比如钙,镁,维生素D,OME...

在网上都有,比如钙,镁,维生素D,OMEGA3,硒,维生素E,C等都应该有帮助。对小K,KAL的钙镁合剂(钙,镁,维生素D),OMEGA3,硒有帮助。帮助按照最大->小的排列顺序:硒(他事实上缺硒,结果硒让他改头换面了),KAL的钙镁合剂(钙,镁,维生素D),OMEGA3(NAUTRSEA那个牌子)。另外你要好好观察,他是否有点OCD,如果是,那么INOSTIL会有帮助。
还有其他的,根据情况处理。当然每个孩子的情况不一样,所以补充剂可能不一样。

另外告诉你,小K属于极少数用了西洋参焦虑加剧的人。正是一次偶然的应用西洋参之后的反应,让我意识到他这是焦虑(anxiety)的问题,从而让我一下恍然大悟,掌握了他的这个问题的本质。

要知道,一年半以前,他们学校的ABA咨询师建议我们去看精神科医生,认为小K有那些问题。但我坚信小K本质是温存的!结果是因为他的身体缺乏一些必要的营养元素。有时候我真的很无语,精神病的帽子就是这样给孩子戴上的,行为问题也是这样赋予他们的。他们真的很无助和可怜!
回复

使用道具 举报

149#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-30 03:23:35 | 只看该作者

re:We stopped a lot of...

We stopped a lot of supplements for a while because he had bed wetting issue. Supplements are burdens to the kidneys. We just did a few basic things with him. Recently, he seems to be doing fine with bed wetting. So I am reintroducing supplements one by one now.  

Dear, what do you feel helped with K's anxiety issue? any supplement worked particularly?
回复

使用道具 举报

148#
发表于 2010-6-30 03:10:29 | 只看该作者

re:小K以前也是在学校不高兴,不愿意听话,老...

小K以前也是在学校不高兴,不愿意听话,老师一定要他那样做时,或者生气时就会scratch别人或者hit,而不是用语言。这个问题我们经历了两年,什么ABA,地板时光都做了,不起根本性的作用。我想说,各个孩子不一样,也许你用了那些方法,有些效果,但是不会是根本性的。那一定是他的身体有问题。我后来发现他们这种情况事实上除了语言表达外,更重要的是他们有焦虑(anxiety)。所以当我用一些生理方面的方法帮助了他之后,这大半年小K是换了一个人。如果有身体的问题,生理的东西还是要生理解决,各个孩子有不同的问题。
回复

使用道具 举报

147#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-30 02:56:33 | 只看该作者

re:Yes, we also lael hi...

Yes, we also lael his feelings for him. such as, mad together with sign. We can not ask him questions about how he feels because he hates being questioned. He seems to have trouble immitating longer than three syllable phrases too. We did see a most famous speech therapist for evaluating for apraxia in the country . but he did not think so. We do oral motor with him too, hoping to help with the muscle.

the floor time appraoch did open his up. He is more observant of the environment and interact with people more. But his language is the biggest issue for me.
回复

使用道具 举报

146#
发表于 2010-6-30 01:27:31 | 只看该作者

re:I like to type in en...

I like to type in english too. :)

My boy's behaviour problems include screaming, whining, banging his head on floor, etc. I would ask "how do you feel" whenever he does it. I know he must be feeling something bad when he does that. It is just that he is not able to vent out his feeling through language. I would prompt him "are you feeling mad? because...". Gradually, he has been able to vent out his negative inside through his language such as "i feel mad because mommy does not let me play toy". I also encourage him to jump on trampoline or squeeze the rubber ball if he really feels mad and can not vent out his anger. He says "I feel better" after he does it usually.

Nowadays Alex even asks me "mommy how do you feel" whenever i get emotional. I strongly suggest you to read DR. Greenspan's book " the child with special needs". It has been a great help to me.

Good luck!
回复

使用道具 举报

145#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-29 20:18:21 | 只看该作者

re:小城故事, Yes, floor...

小城故事,

Yes, floortime, and vb, OT, ST, inclusion with typical preschool kids. VB and floor time is sometimes conflicting, especially about behvaior issues. The frustration for me also is try to coordinate with therpists about what to do.

My son's issues is scratching people when he is frustrated or does not want to do things. His floortime therapist will say ouch or hurt and try to do sth else with him. He calmed down quickly. but he will do it next time again in such situations. Can you give examples of how you solved your son's behavior problems with floor time approach?

my Chinese software is so slow, or maybe I am bad at using it. sorry for typing in English again.

回复

使用道具 举报

144#
发表于 2010-6-29 09:29:16 | 只看该作者

re:贝贝妈, 你小孩还在做floortime...

贝贝妈, 你小孩还在做floortime吗? 我感觉对我儿子满管用的, 他很多 behaviour 的问题都是靠floortime的方法解决的。
回复

使用道具 举报

143#
发表于 2010-6-29 08:19:09 | 只看该作者

re:贝贝妈,对于这种情况,可能最好的解决办法...

贝贝妈,对于这种情况,可能最好的解决办法一是寻找信仰,二是多看看别人家的孩子。不要看比自己强的,要找同病相怜的。虽然我这么说可能挺令别人唾弃的,但是却是实在的。
回复

使用道具 举报

142#
发表于 2010-6-29 07:34:21 | 只看该作者

re:贝贝妈,我也是活到现在三十多了越来越发现...

贝贝妈,我也是活到现在三十多了越来越发现活着的艰辛和不容易了,,,可是我们已经有这样的宝贝了,还是要尽力陪着他们走下去啊,多想想好的一面吧,,你还有一个聪明伶俐的女儿呢
回复

使用道具 举报

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|以琳自闭症论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 10:38