注册 (请写明注册原因,12小时内通过审核)
楼主: oy
打印 上一主题 下一主题

自闭之魔

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 2007-8-28 10:32:35 | 显示全部楼层

re:I saw your post at W...

I saw your post at Wenxuecity, a lot of people responds to your post. My son diagnosed as autism at that time, these posts gave me a lot of information. I really  thanks to your post.

回复

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2007-8-30 01:41:46 | 显示全部楼层

re:I think you can sear...

I think you can search autism yahoo group near your home. You can connect to local autism family, and learn how to deal with the regional center, after 3, how to deal with school district. School district is more reluctant to provide service to autism kids, so you need fight more to get these services.
The city near my home has a yahoo group, the parents of autism kids by now get together to ask school district to provide more service. They have a Saturnday gathering and plan to parade.If your city has these type group, you can join and get more helps.
回复

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2007-9-18 06:27:24 | 显示全部楼层

re:I totally agree with...

I totally agree with binfeng2000. No matter what, our kid will go to society. Even when he finally lives in a grouping home, he still need connecting to others. I'm not looking for my son's strength, I'm worried about his weakness everyday.
回复

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2007-9-24 00:47:23 | 显示全部楼层

re:I think you can go t...

I think you can go to wholefood to buy rice milk. This is CF milk. For CF/GF diet, get rid of CF that is milk first. After several weeks or serveral months, you can try to get rid of wheat. The book 'starving brain' has introduced how to try CF/GF diet and why you need to try. I bought the book from amazon.
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2007-9-24 08:29:35 | 显示全部楼层

re:My son's DAN! doctor...

My son's DAN! doctor said, if a kid really abdicts to milk or wheat, then the CF/GF diet should be tried. The abnormal mercury level of the body causes the kid only drink milk or eat wheat. I think you had better see a DAN! doctor and get some advice.
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2008-5-29 02:21:21 | 显示全部楼层

re:Oy:我儿子也是去学区的特殊教育...

Oy:

我儿子也是去学区的特殊教育学校,上的是融合班,一个星期5天,每天3个小时。刚开始时,他班有6个学生,1个老师,2个助教,后来,为了融合,来了3个正常孩子,与他们一起上课。现在有12个学生,1个老师,3个助教。老师和学生的比例是根据州的教育法设立的。

我们没有从学区拿到什么一对一的服务,也就是每天3小时的课程。我的体会是:
1. 一定要和老师,助教搞好关系。一开始,就送小礼品,过年过节绝不落下,学校活动积极参加,你每天在老师面前晃,感谢她们的辛苦工作。美国人一般吃这一套,就会多照顾你的孩子。
2. 把学校当做最好的泛化场所。我没指望学校能教鑫鑫什么东西。我家主要是ABA在家教,去学校,老师帮他泛化。他在家里面会的东西,学校里也能表达出来,就是真正掌握了。
3. 让老师帮孩子培养一到俩个Buddy,也就是好朋友。在学校,提高交往能力。
4. 每年,学区都应该有Assessment.这个很重要。这是衡量进步的最好工具。

我对学校没有太大的期望,所以,对鑫鑫在学校的进步还算满意。老师经常向我汇报他的进步,我也感谢老师。老师口中的进步,是真正的进步,虽然在家几个月前就会了,在学校是泛化成功。
回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|以琳自闭症论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 19:51