注册 (请写明注册原因,12小时内通过审核)
查看: 31939|回复: 158
打印 上一主题 下一主题

佛主和主耶稣谁能救我们?

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 2002-6-5 21:08:17 | 显示全部楼层

Re:佛主和主耶稣谁能救我们?

我远在它 xian,孤身一人,神的大家庭 gave me so much warm! 我是96年受洗的.

When I arrived Stuttgart of Germany two years ago, the big family of christains here helped me so much! They helped me find room, when at the begining I 'm temporary no room, they let me live in the christian family , When my son and father came to visit me last year, they also provided beds and necessary life uses to us ,etc.....

When I know this news of my son ,I almost one night can't sleep , I almost crazy to ask the God why ???? Why I'm unlucky so much ........In my life,I have had much hardships , I once lose teacher job(公职 )in the college of Hangzhou ,I once lose the opportunity to go to America to study ten years ago( already got scholarship) , I once have a lot of debts since I have to  learn to do business to support my life and then the business bankrupt ......I'm in the old age to have baby , I'm in the old age to come to Germany to filfil my overseas study dream ,,,,,,,,but now another challeague comes from my son ........I asked God Why, Maybe God just let me keep strong , I know Christian also will meet difficulty from the life , but the different is that we know we are human beings, we are small and limited ,we need God to gave us wisdiom and courage , God is with us .so we feel peaceful .........

倪端

回复

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2002-6-6 00:02:21 | 显示全部楼层

Re:佛主和主耶稣谁能救我们?

卢爱军:

我发现你是学 philosophy  哲学的,( Or at least like philosophy) .我 ya 是 学 哲学的,对这个世 jia(world ) 有gou 许多理性的思考,我们是在无神的教育中长大,so feel difficulty to accept the God , for this point, I can understand you well.辩论是不会有结果 的.It needs to use the heart to 体会.

Here in Europe ,all the beautiful buildings are builded for God , let's feel the great from the God so much!不管信与不信,I believe all parents has the love heart toward our children!

God bless you!

倪端

回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|以琳自闭症论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 11:18