注册 (请写明注册原因,12小时内通过审核)
查看: 3288|回复: 8
打印 上一主题 下一主题

金凯瑞----"自闭症耳语者"

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2007-9-21 21:37:14 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
金凯瑞(Jim Carrey)现在的女朋友有一个五岁的自闭症的儿子,但是金凯瑞毫不迟疑地接受了他,文章说:"金凯瑞放开了心胸,张开了双臂来到了我们母子俩中间,他学了很多自闭症的东西,他倾情聆听,聆听的威力能移动大山"

-----各位以后就别去买金凯瑞电影的盗版了啊,好歹他也能算半个星爸啊!

McCarthy Calls Carrey 'Autism Whisperer'

http://www.onelocalnews.com/duntonsprings/stories1/index.php?action=fullnews&id=61949

AP - Jenny McCarthy worried about finding a good man after her son,Evan, was diagnosed with autism two years ago. Then Jim Carrey came along."Beyond doubt it was written in the stars that Jim and Evan were a pair,"the 34-year-old actress tells People magazine in its Oct. 1 issue."He's actually helped Evan get past some obstacles I couldn't. I sometimes call him the autism whisperer. He speaks a language Evanunderstands, and Evan feels safe with him."McCarthy and Carrey, 45, went public with their romance last year.Though she's in love, McCarthy has no plans to marry the twice-divorcedactor."There will be no certificate," she says. "It goes far deeper than that. Jim came into our life with an open heart and open arms. He's learned a lot about autism. He listens. The power of listening. It can move mountains."McCarthy and film director John Asher filed for divorce in August2005, after six years of marriage. Earlier that year, Evan, now 5, wasdiagnosed with autism.McCarthy, who starred on MTV's "Singled Out," details Evan's progressin her new book, "Louder Than Words: A Mother's Journey in Healing Autism."She says Carrey was curious about Evan - in a good way. But she wasnervous about introducing them."He was intrigued," she says. "He asked questions. Still, it took meabout a few months to bring Evan over." . . .

Jenny McCarthy on 20/20 In Touch, Larry King. Preview video with John Stossel http://tinyurl.com/yr2bmv

Jenny McCarthy and Holly Robinson Peete speak about autism on CNN's Larry King Live on Wednesday, September 26, 2007 at 9 p.m. ET.For more information, please visit www.cnn.com/larryking . . .
2#
发表于 2007-9-22 21:55:11 | 只看该作者

re:喜欢金凯瑞,支持这个建议

喜欢金凯瑞,支持这个建议
回复

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-9-23 10:03:19 | 只看该作者

re:本来我还没反应过来金凯瑞的女朋友是谁呢,...

本来我还没反应过来金凯瑞的女朋友是谁呢,一看录像,原来是她,珍妮.麦卡锡!
现在的朋友大概不会知道了,当初我没结婚前,她就是美国当时的性感偶像:<<花花公子>>里的插页女郎,喜剧演员,歌手,等怀孕时,就出孕妇的书,养孩子时,就出养孩子的书,一直是冲在时尚潮头前的明星,用一句不大雅的话说,是"胸大有脑两样俱全"的女人.
这些年却没听听说过她了,原来不是被新老代替打入冷宫了,而是她也"有幸"成了一位星妈,也经过了我们一起经过的经历:

怀疑-->确疹-->早教,禁食,生物治疗-->离婚, 如果你觉得自己不幸被自闭症击中的话,你也可以想象一下美国也有个一辈子都受命运恩宠的人,也落到过和你同样的命运和感受.

现在她儿子五岁了,据说恢复得很好,她又出了本书,讲她和自闭症儿子的故事,叫<<Louder than words>>,我把它翻译成<<与无声处听惊雷>>,下面摘录一些片段:

1) "在儿子第一次去脑科医生那里去诊断的那一天,我早上还有一个和<<男人帮>>杂志拍封面的安排,在那里我骚首弄姿的时候,我心里却想着将要去医生那里的诊断,心里很慌,脸上却媚笑如花,我想那时候我的表演是可以得最佳演员奖的.
我的表现很好,使拍摄早早完了,然后带着儿子赶到了医生那里,医生一边听我说,一边用眼角打量着儿子,很快他让我坐下,无限同情地看着我说,很抱歉,你孩子是自闭症.
"怎么会呢?他那么可爱,他一点不象那个'雨人'啊!你怎么可能就那么短短几分钟就判定他是自闭症呢?",我急得连哭带求.
"你看到他在那里把玩具排来排去吗?他是不是在家里也一样呢?"
"那个孩子不是这样玩啊?"
"不是的,正常孩子不会这样的,他们也不会这样来甩手,这叫'自我刺激',这是自闭症的特征"

2) "我接到了也是星妈的一个朋友的电话,把我从哭泣中彻底惊醒,她说,这自闭症的康复是有个最佳训练期的,你好好把握机会,他就可能冲自闭症中解脱出来".我马上去联系了UCLA医院的早期半住院的干预计划.
但在排队的几个月里,我的婚姻出了轨,因为我的全部思想都在孩子身上了,LG觉得被冷淡了,而我却一点也不在乎我是不是还要性生活了"

3)"UCLA的早期干预班非常的有效,他第一次学会了说"YES"和"NO",一直学会了用六个字说成的句子.而这班上完后,还可以继续在家里做,但是代价是一周两千两百五十美元.等政府的资助要等一年以上,她咬咬牙自己付钱.
除了这些行为和语言的治疗外,她还禁了牛奶和麦类食物,觉得孩子的反应能力有加强,开始能说完整的句子了,另外还给孩子服用了用来消除大肠中的酵素的药物,觉得孩子的冲动行为有了改善"

4)"他现在五岁了,因为现在他已经能完整地表达自己的意思了,我就问他我一直想苦苦知道的问题:你为什么要甩手呢?
他说,'因为有时侯我太兴奋了,所以我就想学着象天使一样飞'

5)"在天堂里有一块特殊的地方是专门为自闭症孩子的母亲们留着的,我要到了那里的话,一定会第一个请大家喝一杯."
回复

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2007-9-23 10:14:29 | 只看该作者

re:[IMG]http://www.sfga...

回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2007-9-24 10:45:23 | 只看该作者

re:最新一期(2007-10-1)美国《人物...

最新一期(2007-10-1)美国《人物周刊》封面故事:为了自闭症儿子战斗。
介绍了珍妮·麦卡锡(Jenny McCarthy )的先进事迹,推举为新时期“道德楷模”
而且,我们知道了:“她不是一个人......NB的女人背后,现有一个更NB的男人,金凯瑞”

原先老公,那个孩子的父亲叫什么?鄙视一下!

《人物周刊》封面故事
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2007-9-24 22:53:10 | 只看该作者

re:孩子父亲是John Mallory As...

孩子父亲是John Mallory Asher,他们1999年结婚,2002年生下Evan,05年8月离婚,那时孩子三岁。
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2007-9-25 14:46:58 | 只看该作者

re:在天堂里有一块特殊的地方是专门为自闭症孩...

在天堂里有一块特殊的地方是专门为自闭症孩子的母亲们留着的,我要到了那里的话,一定会第一个请大家喝一杯.

这句话让我掉眼泪。
继续支持金凯瑞!
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2007-9-27 21:59:37 | 只看该作者

re:Jenny McCarthy 答自闭症家...

Jenny McCarthy 答自闭症家长

website: http://www.oprah.com/tows/pastshows/200709/tows_past_20070918_c1.jhtml

Jenny McCarthy answers your questions about parenting a child with autism.

Things I didn't get to on the show that Id like say…

First I am not a doctor nor have I ever played one on TV… This is just what I did for my son and every child is different.

Biomedical Steps I took with Evan…

#1: Food allergy blood test, which is called IGG food allergy test. Many kids come back negative on gluten, including Evan. That's okay. I still needed to remove gluten from his diet and other foods I found out he was allergic to.

#2 Got a D.A.N doctor. I went to www.autism.com.

#3 GF/CF diet and started supplements from Kirkman laboratories, especially Super Nu-Thera multi-vitamin.

#4 Starting anti-fungal meds to kill Candida/fungus. Meds like Diflucan, Nystatin. Evan started to come out of autism completely after I killed CANDIDA!!!

#5 Besides GF/CF I also started sugar-free and yeast-free diet. No fruit or sugar.

#6 No artificial coloring, like RED dye in anything!!! Caused crazy EVAN!!!!!!

#7 Evan is still on the GFCF and IF I take him off or feed him sugars his candida comes back and so do old autism characteristics.

Okay, here are Jenny answers!!

Question: Who is your doctor?
Jenny McCarthy: Dr. Jerry Kartzinel. He is a DAN doctor.

Q: What would you do differently if you could do it all over again?
JM: The universe didn't mean for me to do anything else besides what I did. But if I had another child, I would not vaccinate.

Q: What types of tests are done for glucose allergy testing? Is it a blood test or is it more involved?
JM: I am not familiar with glucose allergy testing. I think you mean gluten allergy. If so, it is typically a blood test. But I would test for ALL foods. Also Evan came back NOT allergic to gluten but that does not matter. It still needs to be removed. Once I did remove wheat and dairy from Evan's diet I saw benefits, so I knew I was on the right track. But there is NO cheating. You cant give a little here and there and still expect to see a change. You need to be ALL in or ALL out.

Q: If your child has behavior issues, but hasn't yet been diagnosed, can your diet help them?
JM: I cannot express enough how IMPORTANT diet is to our kids and I mean, with or without a diagnosis I guarantee your child will benefit from eating healthy. If your child has behavior problems but does not fall on the spectrum I would still highly recommend the GF/CF diet.

Q: Hi Jenny and Foxy, after today's show, I immediately want to change my son's diet. But if you cut out wheat, gluten and dairy what is left? What do you feed your kids? And what do you look for on labels? And does this mean we can never go to another restaurant again? Thanks so for doing this show! Its been so inspiring and I definitely feel hope!!
JM: You can eat meat, vegetables, fruit (unless you have a kid with yeast), rice products and more. The hardest part is just getting started but once you find your menu of "regular things" it becomes so easy. I Googled where to find most places that sold GFCF. Orgran is one of my favorite online destinations to get so many things. Also when I go to restaurants with Evan, I usually just boil a hotdog and take it with me. It really becomes no big deal.

Q: Have you met with more resistance as your child gets better? How do you handle it when your child has made such improvements that people stop thinking its important to address the rest of the issues?
JM: I'm a little confused with this question but I will say this… As Evan recovered, people would tell me that he was misdiagnosed, which made me happy and pissed at the same time. Evan worked so hard to get where he is today and for anyone to knock that breaks my heart. Now just because he made great improvements does NOT mean I'm going to give up addressing any other issues that might be lingering around. Whenever there is resistance from anyone along my path, that are quickly removed from our healing circle. I always move forward and stay away from road blocks.

Q: Do you know of any websites or resources specifically geared towards fathers to help them learn to deal with their children with autism?
JM: I don't know of any resource specific to fathers supporting fathers but TALK ABOUT CURING AUTISM (TACA) www.TACAnow.org is the best parent to parent support group that I know. TACA is an amazing resource to connect families together and to gain support through the recovery process. Having a support system of families who have been through what you are going through really helps you realize you are not alone. They are also a really great resource for GFCF diet.

I also know parents that have found a lot of information and comfort by going to conferences and meeting other families during their discovery of biomedical interventions for recovery of children with autism. There is a Defeat Autism Now! Conference coming up. This is the group that invented biomedical interventions for children with autism. Its a great place to network. There is one coming up in Oct and I will be speaking there. Go to www.danconference.com.

Q: Jenny, one thing you said was your son's body had too much candida. Do you think maybe yeast and something in the shots (like maybe the form of mercury in them) might interact with each other and cause autism?
JM: That's an amazing question. Quite often we hear the community say, "It's a combination of genetics and the environment." I didn't really think about autism as being an infection (fungal such as yeast, bacterial, viral) that might make children more susceptible to toxins in vaccines or toxins in the environment until I watched Stan Kurtz's recent USAAA presentation on www.recoveryvideos.com. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND checking it. This is exactly where I stand.

Q: Do you have any suggestions about what you did when switching to the diet?
JM: Most people recommend getting rid of dairy first. Be careful because even though labels say "lactose free" you have to check the back for the work CASEIN. Do not buy if Casein is in the ingredients. Then after about a week or so move into getting rid of gluten. There are so many things at Whole Foods that you can find that your child can eat. I will be making a "getting started on the diet" list for Oprah.com in the next week of exactly the foods you can buy. In the meantime type in GF/CF on Google and you will see many online stores to choose from. My favorite is orgran.com. Also TACAnow.org even has kid recipes!!

Q: Can you tell me more about the signs that were obvious to you in retrospect? Especially any signs prior to your baby turning 1 year old?
JM: Evan was completely on target with all milestones in the first year of life. I always said you had to work a little harder to get him to laugh, but for the most part there were no obvious signs.

Q: What do you mean by window? Is there an age the window is shut for good?
JM: I was referring to a window of time. The best outcomes seem to happen with early intervention from ages 2 to 6. The window does NOT close. Kids and even adults can get better with treatment. Besides diet, supplements and detox I also recommend a therapy called RDI. Its like a behavior therapy but teaches the parent to become the therapist. It does great things for ALL ages of kids on the spectrum. More info at rdiconnect.com.

Q: Does the "window" mean the gluten-free, casein free diet won't help an older child?
JM:It could help at any age. It did wonders for me!!!!

Q: Have the makeup of vaccinations changed since the parents' generation received them as children?
JM: I'm not a vaccine expert, but there are many more vaccines in the pediatric schedule today than when our parents were growing up. When I look at the actual ingredients of the vaccines it scares me. Aluminum, ether, chicken embryo, human aborted fetal tissue, mercury, formaldehyde and more. Take a peek at Unlocking Autism's website: unlockingautism.org/vaccines/ingredients.asp.

Q: What does a doctor do in an evaluation to determine if a child has autism?
JM: I am not an evaluation expert, but there are certain types of doctors that specialize in these evaluations and they typically are not the average pediatricians. They are often PhD's who have years of experience in testing for the symptoms of autism based on certain criteria like language, social interaction, stereotypical behaviors and more.

Q: Thank you so much for being on the show and sharing your stories. I have an 18 month old son, and I have declined his MMR vaccine due to the autism link. My question is did your son play with their toys in the intended fashion (moving cars and making vroom noise!) before their vaccinations? Were they talking before? My son doesn't have any detectable words yet, but he does love playing with his toys. His pediatrician had me worried about his lack of speech, but other moms have told me this is normal.
JM: Evan lined up his toys a lot. He liked spinning objects and flapped his hands a lot. I'm so proud you followed your mommy instinct and held off on MMR. I would still get an evaluation done if any autism characteristics sound familiar. Speech delay alone is not a huge red flag but speech delay with loss of eye contact and other characteristics I've just mentioned are. Keep up with the great mommy instinct!

Q: Do you know of any ongoing campaigns to encourage the CDC or other organizations to take a closer look at the link between autism and vaccinations? Where can I get involved?
JM:There are several camps of organizations concerned about vaccines. Some are concerned about mercury like www.nonmercury.org and generationrescue.org and other that are concerned about the vaccines themselves like www.nvic.org, to name a few.

Q: How well did your children adjust to the gluten-free, casein free diet?
JM: Because he could only eat the foods that I put in front of him I knew sooner or later he would eat. It was a struggle at first but let's face it, sooner or later they get REALLY hungry and they're gonna eat what you give them. You just need to be strong. Eventually he adjusted and now only prefers GFCF.
God bless and keep the questions coming! I will be here! …xo Jenny McCarthy

回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2007-9-27 23:31:53 | 只看该作者

re:http://www2.oprah.co...

http://www2.oprah.com/tows/slide/200709/20070918/slide_20070918_350_101.jhtml?promocode=CNNjennyDL

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/09/24/jenny.autism/index.html?eref=rss_topstories
回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|以琳自闭症论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 03:00