|
I,[name],take you [lover's name],to be my wife/husband,mypartner in life and my one true love.
我(名字)请你(爱人的名字),做我的妻子/丈夫,我生命中的伴侣和我唯一的爱人。
I will cherish our friendship and love you today,tomorrow,andforever.
我将珍惜我们的友谊,爱你,不论是现在,将来,还是永远。
I will trust you and honor you.
我会信任你,尊敬你,
I will laugh with you and cry with you.
我将和你一起欢笑,一起哭泣。
I will love you faithfully.
我会忠诚的爱着你,
Through the best and the worst,
无论未来是好的还是坏的,是艰难的还是安乐的,我都会陪你一起度过。
Through the difficult and the easy.
无论准备迎接什么样的生活,
What may come I will always be there.
我都会一直守护在这里。
As I have given you my hand to hold.
就像我伸出手让你紧握住一样,
So I give you my life to keep.
我会将我的生命交付于你。
So help me God.
所以请帮助我 我的主
Entreat me not to leave you,or to return from following afteryou,
真诚的恳求上帝让我不要离开你,或是让我跟随在你身后
For where you go I will go,
因为你到哪里我就会去到哪里,
and where you stay I will stay.
因为你的停留所以我停留。
Your people will be my people,
你爱的人将成为我爱的人,
and your God will be my God.
你的主也会成为我的主。
And where you die,I will die and there I will be buried.
你在哪里死去,我也将和你一起在那里被埋葬,
May the Lord do with me and more if anything but death parts youfrom me.
也许主要求我做的更多,但是不论发生任何事情,都会有你在身边生死相随。
最后神父会分别问新郎新娘:
**,你愿意娶/嫁**小姐/先生为你的妻子/丈夫么?照顾她/他,爱护她/他,无论贫穷还是富有,疾病还是健康,相爱相敬,不离不弃,永远在一起?
新郎/新娘会回答:我愿意!
或
i want to take this man/woman to my lawful weddedhusband/wife,
to love him/her and cherish him/her,for poorer and richer,
for sickness and for health,to honor and to cherish,until death do us part.
我愿意娶XX我的妻子/丈夫!照顾她/他,爱护她/他,无论贫穷还是富有,疾病还是健康,相爱相敬,不离不弃,直到死亡把我们分离。
[IMGA][/IMGA] |
|