注册 (请写明注册原因,12小时内通过审核)
查看: 5034|回复: 19
打印 上一主题 下一主题

音 乐 治 疗

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 2002-4-28 20:15:26 | 显示全部楼层

Re:音 乐 治 疗

I have known a doctor in Germnay who is a pschologist and as well as a music expert ,and also a doctor . he told me that your son must blocked some functions of the mind , using the music therapy can dissolve the blocked functions in the mind  , He told me he may send CD to me . but since he never meet my son ,so he can't give any medicine to him . He not only deal with the problem children, but also deal with the problem adults using music therapy . He also very interested in Chinese  culture and sometimes use Chiense classic music to therapy . He wish I can introduce him to Chinese people who interested in music therapy . If anybody is interested with this doctor in Germany , you can let me know , I will bring a bariage between East and West . This doctor use music therapy to every individual person , since every individual ,the disease is different , so he use different kinds of music to therapy ,but also use some medicine to coorperate !( sorry that I use English to talk )

倪端

回复

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2002-5-15 22:24:51 | 显示全部楼层

Hi Wei Hong :

他住 在 badensee (South of Germany ) , He has e-mail address, If you need, I can give to you . He can use English ,but of course no Chinese . 他 he also use  鼓( sound) therapy , and 按MU together .he likes Chinese culture very much! his e-mail address is: felix.kindler@gmx.de ,since he is preparing move his house ,so I'm no his exact address yet .His name is Felix .

I feel that you are all happier than I , since you can be together with your children, but I feel sad every day since I can't together with my son to educate him !

倪端

回复

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2002-5-16 01:36:29 | 显示全部楼层

WeiHong:

Thank you very much for your quickly response to me!

Nice to know that you also have been in Germany .

I'm now in Stuttgart,I know there is a autism therapy center in Stuttgart .last year my son has come here for three months, but at that time, I didn't know he has autism, only think he is a little development late and don't know somethings , maybe the problem is always with grandparents . Till recently I know he is big possibility with autism ( From Bei Yi Rou Yun) .But now I have finsihed my study here ( I got MBA degree here) but now I need to take time to search job ,if no job ,I become waste two years time here to study , maybe I wait one two months here, and then If I can't find job in Germany,I will come to China to find a job , so now I can't bring my son here since I don't know how long I will continue to stay here . I wish I could find a job in a big city , if not, maybe prefer come back China to find ajob such as in BeiJing or Shanghai . Do you think that will be good also to find a job in Beijing or Shanghia in foreign companies with MBA degree in Germany ?

Keep in touch and encourage each other .

My son was born in Nov.1997 .

倪端

回复

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2002-5-16 01:51:58 | 显示全部楼层

Hi Wei Hong:

Thank you for your prompt reply !

It is nice to hear that you also have been in Germany !

Yes,I know if in small town of Germany , that will be difficulty to find a therapy center. I'm now in Stuttgart , there is therapy center here . but I already finished my study here ,( I have got MBA degree in the end of April ) . My son has came to Stuttgart to visit me for three months in last year , but at that time I didn't know he is so serious and he is autism .Only think maybe he is always with grandparents ,so don't know something .

Now I'm searching job in Germany , I don't know where I will go ,since it will depend on where I can get job .If I could get job in a big city of Germany , I could bring my son come here to accept therapy , but I couldn't get job in Germany, I may come back China to find a job , I think with MBA degree should can find a job in Beijing or Shanghai in a foreign companies . For me, I really wish I could all the time with my son to train him at home to improve him, but for the reality ,I can't no job, the whole family need me support ........I can't depend on my husband's salary to live . So that's why I still in Germany to search jobs .....but every day miss my son ....Maybe I could get a job contract in Germany ,then I come back China , Maybe I still in Germany ,I don't know yet ......

Keep in touch ! My son is 4 and half years old and your daughter is 5 years old?

Good luck !

倪端

回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|以琳自闭症论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 13:18