注册 (请写明注册原因,12小时内通过审核)
查看: 10165|回复: 51
打印 上一主题 下一主题

一个新的社会交往干预法----关系型发展干预

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 2004-3-10 04:24:38 | 显示全部楼层

Re:一个新的社会交往干预法----关系型发展干预

I was in that 2 days work shop last weekend. Maybe I was too tied that time; I don’t think I learn anything from there. Period to that two days work shop, I took my son to see local RDI therapist, she suggested us start level 1.  I am planning to attend that 4 days parent work shop. Hope I will learn something from there.

回复

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2004-3-12 04:53:41 | 显示全部楼层

Re:一个新的社会交往干预法----关系型发展干预

Hi, Lauray

Thank you for your information. I live in Seattle area. Our RDI therapist is working on set up a parent support group. I haven’t seen any Chinese family so far. I haven't started the RDI activities on my son. He just turns 3 years old. His language skill is our biggest concern. He can say Mom, dady,cow,car, ect twenty some words and can mimic some simple words. He's receptive language is much better than his expressive language. His academic skill is OK. I thought about sent him to China last year when he just get, because of Sars, we can’t go .We started a lot of services from birth to three program for him BUT his speech still not come out.. Could you share some experience about this. Most expert suggest us to speak English at home, couple says it is OK say Chinese at home, English at School.

For RDI,,somehow I feel like RDI is more for high functioning kids, It may not be suitable for my son because of his langue limitation. I don't know how to start it, even though RDI theory says it apply to all level. I wonder if I can talk to you off line?

Thanks,

Sandamom

回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|以琳自闭症论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 06:18