打印 上一主题 下一主题

谁能告诉我?

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 2004-2-19 16:37:21 | 显示全部楼层

Re:谁能告诉我?

Can Yilin check the ture of this web side

wuzhongyi.51.net.

It sounds too good to me. I am about to call them and also ask who has been here before.

I spend whole night look their web side and thought my son can be saved.

Thanks,

Shandamom

回复

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2004-2-20 04:38:48 | 显示全部楼层

May be I have been living in USA for so long (over 11 years), I still can't accept that web side: wuzhongyi.51.net is just a money maker machine. I asked if parents live in Shanghai or Shengyang could take a look at their clinic and let me know the truth. If you want you could sent me privately.

I know how important training is, as fact we have been doing ABA for almost one year, Flooring time for 3 months, I am about to try RDI next month. But those don’t stop me for looking for Chinese medicine treatment, and shouldn’t have any negative impact.

I am not quit understand what lvjun-xl said about Jiefangjun hospital 202 ? What dose those mean to Dr. Wuzhongyi’s clinic? Is there another place say they can treat autistic Kids?

Thanks so much for any feedback.

Shandamom

回复

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2004-2-24 05:08:52 | 显示全部楼层

Thanks so much for the commons from Lily, flocyz, lvjun_xl, Chenjie, and everybody. My son was diagnosed with autisms when he was just 25 months old. He just turned 3 year old this month. We are still doing ABA, but I can’t picture his future by just doing ABA. We also put him on C/G free diet for 9 months and didn’t see big difference. I knew several autistic kids started ABA when they was young ( 2 or 3 ) and they are still autistic now after 3 or 4 years ABA. I have seen 2 kids without doing any ABA, just speech and OT, they are both Asperger ( better than autism disorder) now.  My son responds to ABA program well. He knew colors, shapes, numbers, and letters from ABA, as well as imitation, language skill. He can fellow simple direction and very close to family member, especially me. I didn’t see many kids recovered from ABA, not like what the ABA book said almost 50%.

I guess what I am trying  to say here is we will continuing doing ABA, but if there is something else can help those kids from root, I would like to give it a try. I still strong believe Chinese medicine can help from the root, but we just haven’t found the real doctor yet.

Thanks, again.

Shandamom

回复

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2004-2-24 16:20:14 | 显示全部楼层

我可以写中文了。

我几小时前打电话给洪涛信箱服务处 - CCTV4 (86)-1068508427。问他们是否有关于治自闭症的中医信息。接线的说因为从未报导过此类信息,所以不能帮助我。我经常看这个节目,看到很多都是观众提出病情, 节目组记者为他们找到合适的医生。没想到到我这儿又行不通了。Somehow, my Chinese software quit working and it is 12:14 AM now. Make long story short, I think maybe one person's voice can be easily ignore, but if more parents contact them, especial those from outside China, maybe they will listen and help us. I saw they help some parents found Dr could treat (ADHD) in Chinese (Duo dong zheng). You may know ADHD is mild form of ASD family.

Thanks,

Shandamom.

回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2004-2-25 04:44:34 | 显示全部楼层

Does anybody want to be the representative for us to contact CCTV?

回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|以琳自闭症论坛

GMT+8, 2024-6-11 19:05